Panama Canal Eastbound Sept. 14, 2013--it'll be WONDER-ful

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by youalleverybody, Jun 26, 2012.

1. MPS516

MPS516 Disney #2 Fan

Online check in will ask for passport numbers, birthdays, flights, and emergency contact. Once you complete this you can start booking excursions and ship reservations. :cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cmesq61

cmesq61 DIS Veteran

Thanks!!

4. sharan56

sharan56 Mouseketeer

Anyone stay at grand Californian before cruise? We're staying and going to DL 12-13 sept.

5. WAMUMOF4

WAMUMOF4 DIS Veteran

Do you have to redo the passports each time you sail?

6. WAMUMOF4

WAMUMOF4 DIS Veteran

We are there from the 9-14th

7. CrusinLattas

CrusinLattas Renee - always planning the next Disney trip!

Nope, DCL will have that on file on your next one.

8. CrusinLattas

CrusinLattas Renee - always planning the next Disney trip!

We are at DL the 7 - 14 - on a wait list for a Villa but will probably end up in one of the hotels unless one opens up.

9. WAMUMOF4

WAMUMOF4 DIS Veteran

Thanks was just trying to work out how to hide having the passports out in front of the kids.

10. twokats

twokats DIS Veteran

We will be at the Grand Californian from the 10-14. Can't wait.

11. sharan56

sharan56 Mouseketeer

Yay.... Maybe we can hook up as a group.

12. sharan56

sharan56 Mouseketeer

Done booking and checking in. Anyone horseback riding in Cabo besides me? Hubby is going deep sea fishing.

13. catdreams

catdreams Earning My Ears

I keep getting a weird error message when trying to book. I can't book Cabo or Cozumel or Palo dinner. What a frustrating experience this is turning out to be. I think my linked dining is interfering. Guess I will have to call DCL tomorrow

14. MelSpees

MelSpees Registered

I'm thinking about it. We can't book until July 1st. I really wanted to do the rainforest ride in PV, but it's not offered on our cruise. You're saying you're going encourages me to go. :wave2:

15. WAMUMOF4

WAMUMOF4 DIS Veteran

We are booked in to I didn't think the deep sea fishing was an option I think DH would like that as well I have a 12 year old hovering as he saw Disney cruise in my screen so I will be doing the rest later ;)
    Showed DH the deep sea fishing he said he doesn't want to do it!

16. GatorMomInNC

GatorMomInNC DIS Veteran

Just now finished all my bookings - yeah!! :cool1:

Didn't book anything in Cartagena - the van wasn't available and nothing else appealed to me. I'm going to see if I can find a similar excursion (van rental and tour) on my own. Did something like that in Barcelona with another family and it was great.

Ended up doing Paradise Beach in PV - looks kid friendly and a good beach and swim day - anyone else doing that with kids?

Harbor tour and scenic drive in CSL

Dolphinarus kids in Cozumel. I wanted to do a dolphin thing with the kids but not necessarily a swim with the dolphins, esp since my mom can't help so it will just be one parent (me) with 2 kids and that one had the best option for that.

Got a Palo brunch and a Palo dinner no problem :cool1:

I saw one post where someone was having problems - I have had so many problems with the DCL website in the past, but I guess now that they have me in the system it went well. I don't think I have ever done an excursion through DCL!! I've only done excursions on the WBTA, and then on my own or other Disboarders, but with the short port times and safety issues in CSL and PV I felt I should go with the DCL excursions.

I will do some research and if I can do Dolphinarus on my own cheaper I will. BTW, Cozumel is the only port, I believe, that we will be sharing with another ship.

Okay, fellow cruisers, your turn - tell me what you booked!!

17. cmesq61

cmesq61 DIS Veteran

Finished all my bookings also! Got everything we wanted except it would only let me book 1 Palo dinner & brunch & we wanted 2 of each. We are not doing any excursions. I am mobility challenged and things seemed like I might have problems. In Cartagena I'm going to take taxi into the city to shop a bit and I may do the same in Puerta Vallarta. We may just stay on the ship in Cabo & Cozumel.

18. fltink

fltink Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!!!!

We are at Paradise Pier the 11th-14th. Doing the Halloween Party on the 13th!!!!

19. pahrumpgirl

pahrumpgirl <font color=red>Just call me "da Boss"</font>

Mommaluvsdis, her DH, and I and my DH will be staying in a two bedroom villa from the 11th to the 14th. Going to the parks on the 12th and 13th also.

20. WAMUMOF4

WAMUMOF4 DIS Veteran

I have nothing booked for Cabo San Lucas nothing is really appealing, I am open to suggestions.
    Cozumel we are doing Cozumel Highlights and Mayan Ruins we had to take a 7:45am for this :eek:
    Puerto Vallarta Historic Towns & Tequila-Making
    Cartagena by Horse Carriage.

21. twokats

twokats DIS Veteran

I had problems at first but I keep at it and it finally let me book.