Palo reservations...

Neriberi

Mouseketeer
Agh, we have three staterooms for a cruise next week and one of the cabins somehow lost their Palo reservation. How hard is it to rebook? There are 7 adults and 5 of them have reservations. I really don't want to leave anyone out!

Approximately 50% of the Palo/spa ressies are held back for onboard booking. Head to the location of dining changes/ressies and add your friends. You will receive a Navigator when you check in that will list the time/location for dining changes.

Whew, thanks! Is that after we get onboard, or do they take reservations at Port too? I can't remember.

It is not at port. It is typically in Rockin Bar D after boarding, but check the Welcome Aboard Navigator--I have seen it in other places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter