Palo/Platinum meal ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by PrincessShmoo, Nov 29, 2012.

1. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

OK, this is a really random question that's been bugging me all day -

When DH & I make Platinum and get the Palo dining perk (assuming they don't do away with it before we get there ;)), does that mean 1 dining experience each? Or 1 dining experience total for the room?

For example, could I choose brunch (with DH as a guest), and DH choose dinner(with me as a guest)? Or do we have to do the same meal?

:cutie:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. samily

samily DIS Veteran

One per room. :flower3:

Or you could go separately and each get one. :rolleyes:

4. samily

samily DIS Veteran

Does anybody know if it stlll includes other non platinum guests saying in the same stateroom as a platinum member?

5. BethC1952

BethC1952 DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkviolet>Has been VER

It did include non-platinum guests in September!

Beth

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Yes. It will not, however, include separate staterooms linked to the platinum's.

No, they won't let you get two free meals out of it that way.

7. Favorite Auntie

Favorite Auntie <font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon

Interesting. My parents are platinum, I was gold on our last cruise. Our rooms were linked, both by DCL and actually adjoining rooms. They got their meals as their perk, but I did not. I am now platinum too, so it doesn't matter. But last month it didn't work this way....

8. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

The free Palo applies ONLY to guests actually registered in the same stateroom with the platinum cruiser. It does not apply to separate linked staterooms where there is no platinum cruiser actually registered. If your parents were platinum and in a separate stateroom you would not have gotten the free meal, even though your stateroom was linked - even if you had a connecting stateroom. It applies only to the platinum cruiser's actual stateroom.

If you were registered in the same room as your parents, it would have applied to you as well.

9. samily

samily DIS Veteran

That is good news - my mom (who is silver) decided to join us on the cruise and we added her to one of our cabins. :cool1: