Palo on Pirate Night

stulaurie

Mouseketeer
We are getting ready for our window to open up on Saturday. We are Silver so it will be 75 Days out. Do a lot of people book Palo on Pirate night? We are trying to get a 6PM Seating. What do you think our chances will be? We could try when we get on, but I rather be first in line for the Aqua Duck. LOL

Does everyone know when pirate night is scheduled? I thought you didn't find out your dining schedule until you we're actually on board

Anyone can find out the schedule for their cruise by calling DCL.

As to the chances of any particular time or night being open, no one can predict anything or quote you the chances that you'll get what you want.

Bottom line--if what you want isn't open, book anything you can get as close to what you want as possible. Same night if you can...close time if you can. Then, after boarding go to "Palo Ressies" location noted on the Navigator and fine tune what you have.

On our last Fantasy cruise, we had no problem getting extra Palo nights.

I booked Palo on Pirate Night. I've seen it and my parents aren't interested. Plus, the pirate menu is not a favorite. It's a 4 night Dream cruise and Pirate night is the same as Castaway Cay.

We only go to Palo on Pirate Night and have never experienced getting a reservation, especially since we eat early. But now that I say that, we will probably not find an opening next time :)

We always book Palo on Pirate Night. We aren't big fans of the whole pirate thing and the menu in the MDR that night is the weakest as far as we are concerned.

We are getting ready for our window to open up on Saturday. We are Silver so it will be 75 Days out. Do a lot of people book Palo on Pirate night? We are trying to get a 6PM Seating. What do you think our chances will be? We could try when we get on, but I rather be first in line for the Aqua Duck. LOL

Isn't the window for CC Silver open at 90 days? 75 days is for new cruisers.

I called DCL the other day and was told I could request a dining rotation. The cast member went over what was available and then let me select one to request. She did remind me that it wasn't a guarantee, but it does help in planning. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter