Palo Dream Wine List?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by TheHippie524, Jun 3, 2013.

1. TheHippie524

TheHippie524 Dreaming a Fantasy of Magic and Wonder.<3

I don't know if I'm just having one of those moments, but I can't seem to find a thread or link ((I KNOWWW there is one, it's the disboards afterall :lovestruc )) but since the summer is coming, and I will be enjoying the beautiful evenings by my dbf's pool, pretending it's the quiet cove :joker:, there was a wine I had at dinner back in January on the Dream that was simply lovely, and I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the red wine that I had. I am almost positive if I see the name it will click. Is there anyone out there that can help or point me in the right direction? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :listen:

2. Four Swampers

Four Swampers Picture is Disney Wonder at Cabo San Lucas

Was it Schweiger? I know Schweiger Vineyards from Napa has one or two wines on DCL. They do a really nice Cabernet Sauvignon

3. Momtotwogirls

Momtotwogirls Mouseketeer

Was it Purple Angel? We had that in Palo a few cruises back and it has become a favorite in our home.

4. TheHippie524

TheHippie524 Dreaming a Fantasy of Magic and Wonder.<3

It would be more beneficial to see the wine list, which is why I asked for a link or thread or picture! Because I can kind of remember WHERE it was on the list.

I'm weird like that. Lol.:rolleyes:

But thank you both so far for the responses! I'll consider trying both of those if all else fails.

I do recall that it was NOT from a vineyard in the US.