Palo Brunch

Goofy4Ever

DIS Veteran
We have never done the Palo brunch and will finally get to do so this upcoming trip. What have your men worn to brunch? I know a suit & tie is not required, but how strict is the dress code for brunch. Just trying to make sure we pack accordingly.

Thank you in advance!!

don't wear jeans. the table next to us, gentleman were made to change before they were seated.

Can you wear a short sleeved collared shirt with khakis?
This is what my hubby usually wears - a nice short sleeved dressy shirt and a pair of tan pants. Looks nice and clean but isn't too dressy or stuffy. He usually wears this same combo to the MDR on semi-formal night.

Aby

No sneakers, either!

My hubby has never brought dress shoes. He always wears a pair of sneakers/hiking shoes by Patagonia and no one has ever looked at his feet. Of course since they are darkish in general and not bright white or anything, that probably helps to not draw attention to them.

Aby

we have a 12:30 brunch. Is this a bad time to have the brunch? Not that we had many choices but was wondering since it says the end time is 12:30

We ate brunch at 12:00 and it was just fine. We were still there when they began clean up and they asked us to make our final selections. They did, however, leave up the desserts and told us there was no hurry for us to leave.

Thats what I mean if they were cleaning at 12 and asking you to make final selections and we have one beginning at 12:30 thats kind of wrong to expect us to just come at closing time IMO

Sorry, I need to be more clear. I didn't look at the exact time, but I'm pretty sure it was around 2:00 when they started the clean up. We had definitely been there for quite a while already and didn't feel we were rushed in any way.

My hubby has never brought dress shoes. He always wears a pair of sneakers/hiking shoes by Patagonia and no one has ever looked at his feet. Of course since they are darkish in general and not bright white or anything, that probably helps to not draw attention to them.

Aby
On our xmas cruise this year, they provided dress shoes to a man that had the shoes on I think you are referring to.

I am not sure what to wear for a 9:00am brunch. The skirt I normally wear on formal nights is short but lacey and the tops that go with it are my "fancy" wear. Not appropriate for 9:00am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter