Palo Brunch

4cogscruzin

Been there and doing it again!!!!
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pirate: pirate:
We are taking a 4 nite Bahamian cruise. When would they offer brunch on this cruise?

I have done a few 4 day cruises and they did offer brunch on the sea day. Enjoy - it is an awesome meal.

Brunch is offered on the day at sea on the 4-day cruises. Go for it! It's an amazing meal. But book it as early as you can, as it is only offered the one day and it fills up fast.

word to the wise - if you don't get it the first time keep looking.

we are new cruisers so had to wait until 75 days out. well i was able to book our dinner but brunch was sold out.

about a week later i went in to see about changing the day of our dinner and found that there was now space available for brunch.

so i grabbed it - it's at noon so it's more like lunch then brunch but we got it.

keep trying and you may luck out

We booked a last minute 7day cruise for April and when I checked brunch was sold out. I'll keep checking online but has anyone ever been able to get a reservation the day of boarding? I was going to try and go to RockinD Bar as soon as we board. Do you think it's even worth it to try?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter