Palo Brunch Sold Out

jrez

Mouseketeer
Should I be surprised that the 3 Palo Brunches on our Eastern are sold out at day 88? I originally had us booked for another Palo dinner which we have done twice before. We never had any desire to do the Brunch before but after looking at what they serve compared to the new menu we decided to switch. I went to look at what was available and all 3 days are full already. I was a little surprised by that...but one of the at sea days is Mothers Day.

I feel pretty good about getting a reservation once we board and will go there as soon as I can. It appears on recent Navigators that Palo/Remy onboard reservations start at 1:00 on embarkation day. Do I need to go there earlier than 1:00 to get in line? We do have a 10:30 PAT so if all goes smoothly we plan to be on the boat and eat lunch around noon so I should be free to head down after that.

Thoughts???

Certainly go to the Location for Palo reservations ASAP after boarding. But if you still can't get a brunch reservation, go to Palo itself and ask if they keep a wait list. If they do, get on it, and keep your wave phone on you in case you get the call. Good luck! You'll love brunch!

Good suggestion, ty ME. I wasn't about to get a brunch on my upcoming cruise either so I will try for a waiting list.

Certainly go to the Location for Palo reservations ASAP after boarding. But if you still can't get a brunch reservation, go to Palo itself and ask if they keep a wait list. If they do, get on it, and keep your wave phone on you in case you get the call. Good luck! You'll love brunch!

Are you saying if I get on the ship at 11:45 I should skip lunch and go stand and wait until 1:00? Or will they already be taking reservations before 1:00 even though it says 1:00.

I would also periodically check to see if anything opens up. On our 5 day cruise it was all booked up, but when I looked closer to our sailing date, some slots opened up.

I would also periodically check to see if anything opens up. On our 5 day cruise it was all booked up, but when I looked closer to our sailing date, some slots opened up.
I plan on checking every now and then.

Skip lunch and get in line by 12:45. I just did this on our Southern Caribbean sailing (only 1 sea day so very limited inventory.) I was second in line, they opened at 12:58, and I got brunch no problem. Was totally worth delaying my boarding lunch to get the Palo booking...

On our Norway cruise last year they ended up opening far earlier than advertised, so wet we arrived at 10 minutes before the announced time when reservations were about to start we ended up being the first table to not get a brunch reservation. It was ok for us as we were not absolutely set on it anyway, but if it matters a lot to you, I would just plan to eat lunch after Palo reservations. No need to stand in line for one hour, but maybe sit at the Vista Cafe and have a look every now and then if a line is forming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter