Palo Brunch Question

nikkistevej

DIS Veteran
I want to book Palo brunch for DH and myself, also for another couple we are traveling with. This is their first cruise, we are CC members. When I book, will our reservations have to be linked for them to dine with us? I think the answer is yes, but just wanted to check. And will I be charged for both because I booked it, or do we just tell the waiter that it's seperate? Thanks!!!

If is only for Palo Brunch you do not need to link reservations, we did this on our cruis: another couple on our FB page offered to share their res. with us so I went to Palo and asked to we added to their table just gave my room number and their room number, after the meal the waiter asked if we wanted separate tabs or just one, easy peasy

No, your rooms will not have to be linked for Palo reservations. You will only be able to book the Palo brunch reservations for yourself when your window opens. Your friends can book when their window opens. When you get on the ship, you can go to Palo and you can change your reservations to include all 4 of you at the same table.

But if they are linked you can reserve your time when your booking window opens and then when their booking window opens you can add them. Then no having to get them put together when you arrive on the ship. It's not a big deal either way unless you don't want your reservations linked to each other for any reason. We prefer to have it all done ahead of time, but that is just our preference.

Thanks all, I think I will link them rather than wait, then if we book any other excursions together- we can do that also. Thanks for the advice!!!!:thumbsup2

But if they are linked you can reserve your time when your booking window opens and then when their booking window opens you can add them. Then no having to get them put together when you arrive on the ship. It's not a big deal either way unless you don't want your reservations linked to each other for any reason. We prefer to have it all done ahead of time, but that is just our preference.

We are in this situation as well. I have already booked Palo for my dh and myself, but our friends' window hasn't opened yet (they are linked to us). When their window opens, do I just "modify" our current res to include them? Thx!

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter