Pal Mickey

SheDaisy0088

Mouseketeer
I stopped om the Character Premiere yesterday. They had the Pal Mickeys on clearance for $13.99. I had been looking at buying once since they were $27.99. Glad I waited until it got closer to our trip. Doing the happy dance!! LOL!!

Good morning! I have not heard of the Character Prmiere - is it a website, etc? I'd love to get a Pal Mickey for that price!

Thanks a bunch!

OMG - Thank you OP sooooooo much :worship: I just called and got 2 Pal Mickeys shipped for less than $40 :banana: :banana: I was debating on waiting till we got there to buy the one in the tuxedo but I got 2 shipped to me for half the price :cool1:

Here is the Character Premier number if anyone else is interested
954-846-7161

travelbug said:
What is Character Premier? I haven't heard of them before. Thanks! :)

I believe that they are Disney outlet stores in Florida.

Thanks so much OP! :love2: Just got mine! It must be a brand new markdown, the lady first didn't believe me when I asked if they were $13.99 - she had to go check and even she was surprised!

Does anyone know the difference between the old one and the new one (beside the tuxedo)?

Thank you...thank you.. :cool1: ...got mine and another for a gift!!! I am so happy...thanks for the heads up. It was so easy..and they were so nice to deal with!! Barb

The phone # is 954-871-7161.

It is the older version.

It was a new mark down. They just marked them down last night. I was at the mall and decided to stop in and check. I am soooo glad that I did. I am not sure what the difference is between the new and old version.

Happy to help!! I know that we are all looking for ways to save money so that our trips cost as little as possible for the best times possible!!

Thanks OP! I just called and ordered 2, one for my niece, and one for my DS2. I think I will get my DD 8 a newer version at the parks, and we will carry that one around with us ( I heard they are louder) I was only planning on getting 1 before, so it will be much more peaceful now (no fighting over it) LOL! Thanks so much!

They said it can take up to 3 weeks to receive it, we are leaving in 21 days exactly, I hope they get here. If not they can be souveniers for my nephews.

THANKS AGAIN GREAT BARGAIN!

Do you know where the cheapest place to get T-shirts is?

HayGan said:
I believe that they are Disney outlet stores in Florida.
Thanks!
I just called and ordered one for a gift for my niece for our trip in Feb. Thanks so much, SheDaisy, for posting this great deal! :cool1:

SheDaisy0088 said:
The phone # is 954-871-7161.

It is the older version.

It was a new mark down. They just marked them down last night. I was at the mall and decided to stop in and check. I am soooo glad that I did. I am not sure what the difference is between the new and old version.

Happy to help!! I know that we are all looking for ways to save money so that our trips cost as little as possible for the best times possible!!

I just tried calling that number and it say's it is not in service???
I really really want a My Pal Mickey :(

Chris said:
I just tried calling that number and it say's it is not in service???
I really really want a My Pal Mickey :(

Here is the Character Premier number if anyone else is interested
954-846-7161

luv2playallday said:
Do you know where the cheapest place to get T-shirts is?

Try cheapestees.com. They have great prices, were extremely fast and very nice to deal with. The shirts are a nice quality too.

SheDaisy,

I can't thank you enough for this post! I just order 2 (with shipping) for under $40!!! I wanted to get one for the kids but couldn't justify the cost. When they dropped to below $30 each, I thought about it but still just couldn't do it as we are on a tight budget. But now, WOO HOO! :banana:

Even if the kids don't like lugging it around, it will be a great souvienear for after the trip!

Again, many, many thanks!!!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter