Pal Mickey

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by dawnedwards, Jun 15, 2006.

?

Is Pal Mickey worth the money

1. Bought it and loved it

2. Bought it, not worth the money

3. Haven't bought it, but would

4. Haven't bought it and won't

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dawnedwards

dawnedwards Mouseketeer

We are going to WDW in August for 6 days. DH and I will be travelling with DD(18 months) and DS 16.

Is Pal Mickey worth the $$

Please submit your thoughts in the poll below

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneykid4ever

disneykid4ever Lilo Lives On My Street

We bought him and love him . . . but, we only paid $13.99 for him, brand new. Got him through a tip off the boards here last year!

4. JPG

JPG Forward our mail to Fort Wilderness!

We are going this summer for two weeks, and will definately buy a Pal Mickey. I think it will be fun for our family, and also make a great keepsake to remember our fun times while at the World.

5. Jrockmom

Jrockmom Earning my ears!!!

Dawn I was thing the same thing. going in 1 week with me princess: , DH :darth: , DS1 (17) :music: , DS2 (11) :3dglasses , DD (6) :cheer2: , DN(niece 12) :yay: , DM (my mom) :laundy: , & DF (my dad) :wizard: I was wondering if it is worth the $$ also. I know that DD would love it but is it really worth it??? :confused3

6. mickeyfan2

mickeyfan2 DIS Veteran

He is great, but the age of your kids (1.5 and 16) to get the most fun out of him for the kids.

7. UP Disney

UP Disney Now known as Disney Yooper

I enjoyed him and so did my family (DH, DD20 & DD17). We liked listening to his little tidbits of info as we walked around the parks. We especially enjoyed it at Epcot World Showcase. He will be going back with me for our trips in December and March.

8. Luv2Roam

Luv2Roam Dexter: Takes Life. Seriously.

I have come close. But I don't like carrying things around in the parks. I like to travel light. And an adult couple carrying a plush.... hmmmm....
    Now, if they came in different characters.... I could see even DH buying one if it was a Jafar! :rotfl2:

9. mikesdisneymom

mikesdisneymom DIS Veteran

Love It, even at home it is fun to play with. :banana:

10. jodistar

jodistar DIS Veteran

My DH bought it for me before our last trip -- I love it! I have played with it a little bit while at home.

11. doombuggy

doombuggy DIS Veteran

I have this and he is great! Of course, my new kitten decided to eat MM's zipper pull, so I have a bit of a problem there.......

To the OP, remeber Pal Mickey is electronic - his smarts is in his nose and guts, so to speak. Your 16YO might get a kick out of it!

have a great trip!