Paint By Number?

brittsmum1998

<font color=blue>just a shallow excuse to subscrib
Does anyone have any good web shopping sights for ordering paint by numbers?
I've done some at AC Moore but can't find anymore good ones. Any help would be appreciaited.

Wow, I didn't even know they had Paint by number kits anymore!

I did a google search for you. The kit company that A Moore has is called: DIMENSIONS PAINTWORKS PAINT BY NUMBER KITS. Google link

The first link looks like it has several PAGES kits in the various paints: http://www.oakridgehobbies.com/pbn/paintworks/paintworks_1.html

When your done with those, you might want to check out Paintworks Magazine They have projects in which you trace a pattern onto ANY surface and then paint it in, paint by number style. They even teach you how to load a brush & the brushstrokes to get shading, highlights & tones.

Another good magazine, (it's more advanced,) which unfortunately has just been discontinued, but you can get back issues is: Decorative Artist Workbook. Here is one of their acrylic projects with pattern included: Hooked on Hydrangeas, Pattern

Absolutely! Beyond the traditional kits, the beauty of paint by numbers extends to custom creations as well. Custom paint by numbers allow enthusiasts to transform personal photographs or cherished memories into a paint by number format. It's a wonderful way to blend nostalgia with creativity, offering a unique painting experience that's both personal and engaging. For those looking to immortalize special moments or create personalized gifts, custom paint by numbers kits are a fantastic option. It's all about adding that personal touch to the timeless joy of painting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!