Paid survery sites, which do you use?

Chickysmom

Sadly....tagless
I currently use Pinecone Research and am happy with the payout time, but of course would like the surveys to come more often.

I would like to know which Paid survey sites you all use and that you feel are legit.....rewards sites just take soooo long for me to get up to anything worth cashing out on (I usually don't do any sign-ups using my cc)

I'm looking for more cash for that Disney Jar!!!

I am forever grateful for the above link :thumbsup2 . Since I started doing surveys in January, I've made about $200. I've made some nice change from Opinion Outpost and Lightspeed (the latter was most lucrative when I did a product test and another time used a palm pilot they sent me to keep track of everything I drank for 2 weeks). Pound for pound though, I like Opinion Outpost the best b/c you only have to hit $5 before you cash in and most surveys are about $2-$5 (though the last one I did was $20). Plus you don't have to go through Paypal.

Though its legit, and I've gotten money from them, I'm not as big a fan of Survey Spot. The only reason for this is that they send me a ton of surveys and very very seldom are they paid. All I ever get is an entry in a drawing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!