Paid in Full Confirmation E-Mail?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by firstwdw, Mar 11, 2013.

1. firstwdw

firstwdw DIS Veteran

Does Disney send out a Paid in Full e-mail once you've paid off your balance? I paid off the balance but have not received any kind of confirmation yet.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

If you have a package, you'll get the invoice that shows a zero balance, but otherwise, NOPE.

Hope that helps. :goodvibes

4. grimley1968

grimley1968 DIS Veteran

To be on the safe side, OP, I'd log back on to the screen that shows your balance at $0 (and hopefully payments made) and print it out for your own records. Additionally I'd make sure the credit card account or bank account is showing the payments (and not duplicating them). I'm not sure if I've ever gotten an email from Disney saying I made a payment or even that the vacation was paid in full. Their website has lots of problems lately.

5. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

I rec'd an email confirmation when we paid off our package. It took about 24 hours to show up.

6. Ima Disnewby

Ima Disnewby Mouseketeer

i recieved my email (but i had bought a pkg) within about 2 mins of paying off my trip.

not sure if it makes a difference, but i had made my final payment over the phone due to making a final adjustment :confused3

7. POOHsie

POOHsie DIS Veteran

When I made my final payment towards my package I got an invoice email showing a balance of $0.

8. Polydweller

Polydweller DIS Veteran

I've had the email in 2 minutes and have also waited 24 hrs. Really depends on their outgoing mail queue and operation.

9. PeanutButterMom

PeanutButterMom Mouseketeer

I've made 2 large payments in the past week online. Each time I've gotten an email "statement" showing my payment and the rest of the amount owed. I made the payments in the AM and got the emails in the late PM.