Packing last night - forgot clothes?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by over50visits, Jan 28, 2013.

1. over50visits

over50visits DIS Veteran

In the onboard presentation about packing your luggage for pickup the last night, they always joke about people who pack everything, and forget to keep back clothes for getting off the last morning.

Is this a DCL urban legend? Has anyone ever seen someone getting off in pajamas?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Look around the dining room on the last morning. You will, indeed, occasionally see someone in PJs....hope they didn't have onboard check in!

4. SleepyDeb

SleepyDeb Mouseketeer

Oh, THAT explains the woman in pj's behind me going through customs on Saturday!

5. over50visits

over50visits DIS Veteran

Ouch!!! :)

6. LoriV

LoriV Earning My Ears

Not an urban legend. On one of our first cruises we realized that we packed up all of DS's pants. Luckily the stores were still open so we made an emergency purchase. There were no shorts left in his size so we ended up buying swim trunks. Never made that mistake again!

7. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

I've seen it on each cruise so far. One person at least per cruise. So it isn't urban legend so much as rare.

8. Gigi22

Gigi22 DIS Veteran

This story features prominently in the disembarkation talks on Holland America too, so I have always assumed it was industry-wide.

9. Laura24

Laura24 <font color=CC66CC>Wants to live in Walt Disney's

my daughter did not leave a pair of jeans out for disembarking. Luckily for her my pj bottoms were longer than hers and she wore mine off the ship. We still chuckle about it.