Packing for our trip to Kidani and have a couple of ?'s

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ChelleMouse, Sep 6, 2010.

1. ChelleMouse

ChelleMouse Mouseketeer

I've been searching trying to find current answers and am wondering if anyone knows....

We are staying in a 2 bedroom villa in Kidani Village. We are not DVC members, we paid cash.

1 - Do I need to bring coffee filters? or are any provided? If they are provided, is this something they refresh daily?

2 - Is there any area for the kids to play in the sand there? (If so, I'll be packing a few sand toys) - I am always unprepared with this and would like to make sure I have something if there is, but don't want to pack useless stuff. KWIM?

Thank you so much!!!!!

2. DisneyTravelers2008

DisneyTravelers2008 Sally & Clay (Disney Travelers 2008)

I am pretty sure coffee filters are provided.

I do not think there is sand anywhere at Kidani. I think the only pool/swim areas with sand are the Poly & Beach club...I THINK ??

3. DjdBrit

DjdBrit DIS Veteran

There is no sand to play in. My kids LOVED the water area:)

Have fun!

4. ChelleMouse

ChelleMouse Mouseketeer

Thank you both!!!

It didn't look like there would be any place for a sand area, but I just hate it when we go somewhere and lots of kids are playing in the sand and mine wants to, but can't because he has no toys.

The pool area there does look awesome!! We can't wait!!

5. DjdBrit

DjdBrit DIS Veteran

Not sure how old your kids are but I mine had a blast at the water play area. They were 4, 6 and 9.

If you have any other questions let me know. We LOVED this resort.

Oh we had a 2bed villa as well, it was beautiful! The biggest balcony :)

6. Harlemgirl720

Harlemgirl720 DIS Veteran

Just came back last night from Kidani. Had a 2br savannah view. Pure heaven. BTW, about the coffee. They had two packets there in the room and they were they kind you just put in the top. It was a filter filled with coffee.:thumbsup2