Packing Ahead of Time

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by PlutoPal, May 11, 2002.

1. PlutoPal

PlutoPal <font color=6666CC>WDW Animal who likes to hang wi

It's about 45 days until i go to WDW. Thats a bit of time to go, but i really want to start packing right now! I just cant wait to go! Anybody else feel like this before they go?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BabyLove99

BabyLove99 <font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c

lol when I finally pack THAT'S when it really sinks in that I'm going. Packing for WDW is great.....I just hate coming home and unpacking

4. PlutoPal

PlutoPal <font color=6666CC>WDW Animal who likes to hang wi

Yea, unpacking is the worst!

5. WDWfanatic288

WDWfanatic288 <font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of

i love packing!
    im already trying to figure out what im going to wear! but after school gets out it will be alot easier!

6. bubblemutant45

bubblemutant45 gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over

unpacking really is the worst.......2 weeks ago my mom finaly unpacked the last suitcase from last summer....lol....suddenly i had all these new pairs of shorts and bathing suits! :D

7. DisneyGeek13_8_2006

DisneyGeek13_8_2006 <font color=darkgold>Belle is my favorite!<br><fon

I really love packing for walt disney world i have to pack at least a week in advance to make sure that i have everything that i want. Also i make sure that i wear something disney to disney. i really hate those people who go to like magic kingdom in a universal t-shirt you know.

8. AbErGrl217

AbErGrl217 <font color=FF0099>Dizneyholic!!<br><font color=bl

I love packing too! I finally realize that I am almost there. The unpacking is so sad because then you realize you are not there ne more!!

9. DiSnEyGrL13

DiSnEyGrL13 Guest

Packing is the best! I always wanna start like a month before i go, but my mum never lets me!

10. Meg

Meg The Hair Nazi

<font color=blueviolet size=3>I'm leaving in 5 days & i wish i had the motivation some of you guys have! lol! I guess I should start soon! :)
    I don't usually unpack until like a month later.... I remember in October after our cruise, my suitcase stayed on my bedroom floor 1/2 full for like a month or so.. lol :D

11. SDAngel101

SDAngel101 <font color=deeppink>Im the Dancin' QUEEN!!<br><fo

I LOVE packing.. i get soo excited, and i ALLWAYS over pack waaayy too much stuff. But un-packing is the WORST part, and it is because i allways have to much to unpack hehe!

12. bullcat_02

bullcat_02 Mouseketeer

I wish I was already packed. This is going to be a hectic week. Got to go to work everyday. My graduation is tomorrow night and Saturday is my brother's college graduation. I'm so ready for Sunday to get here.

13. DisneyGeek13_8_2006

DisneyGeek13_8_2006 <font color=darkgold>Belle is my favorite!<br><fon

I love packing and yes unpacking is the worst it is so depressing. you want to hold on to that fact that you were at WDW and then you are forced in to unpacking !ugh! i really can't wait for my trip though im taking my best friend!

14. Poohbear14

Poohbear14 Mouseketeer

Every time I go away, I over pack :rolleyes: . I just get so exited ! I start about two month's before I go and stop the minute we leave !!

15. nsyncraider17

nsyncraider17 DIS Veteran

Disney is the only place I get excited about packing for. Usually when we go somewhere I don't pack until the day we leave and then my mom yells at me.:rolleyes:

16. dancergirl

dancergirl <font color=teal>Secret Santa Elf<br><font color=d

I am leaving next friday and have no motivation either!! I wil pack the day we go! I dont have school that day but my parents do so we wont leave untill about 4 in the afternoon, I will start about 3 :)