Packed and leaving tomorrow!

MOMTOCUTESTDOGEVER

Dreamt the TF gave me a tag so long you needed a s
Well, I think I remembered everything. I'm sure we are bringing too much. 3 suitcases for 2 adults. :blush: After 7 months of waiting, it's finally here.

I've tried not to obsess, but the last few weeks it's been kind of hard. I plan on taking a ton of photos to add to the daily photo thread and plan on doing a trip report when we get back from my dream vacation.

And lastly, if someone remembers, can you please take a picture of the Magic leaving port on Saturday? I know it's hokey, but I would like to see the ship leaving with me and DH on it. Thank you so much!!

Thanks for all of your tips and advice. You guys are awesome!

Have a wonderful time! Tell Mickey that we'll see him on the 20th! :wave2:

Have a fabulous time!!! I have a long way to go, so I'll cruise vicariously through you! Enjoy. :goodvibes

Have a great time! We'll be on the Magic in two weeks with Mishetta and a bunch of others disers!

Donna

Have a great trip, cherish every moment :sunny: May 20th is coming soon. :cloud9:

ganurse said:
we will be with you leaving in 32 minutes..woohoo!

Looks like you'll get there before us. We have a layover in Atlanta this afternoon. See you onboard!!!

Good morning - I always hate to throw a kink in anyone's joy, but make sure IF you are driving over from Orlando, check to make sure the roads will be opened due to the fires in Port St. Johns and surrounding area- Norm and I woke up this morning with our place full of smelly smoke that came this way due to the winds during the night and we are at least 15 miles from Port St. Johns - we are still smelling it this morning. My son who lives in Port St. Johns is really dealing with it - AGAIN make sure you have a route to get to the port since Hwy 528 is closed again this morning.
If you need help in any way, call the shop at 800-950-4559.
Always
Shirley

Have a great time. We were supposed to cruise on those exact dates. Would have celebrated DD's 10th BDay....

Enjoy it all and make some great memories!

We are sailing with you!!!! In fact, will be catching our connecting flight in Denver! :cool1:

Shirley, I may be calling you to help us figure out how to get out to port. We are staying in Orlando tonight and driving out in the am.

See all the May 6th cruisers on board tomorrow!

Lisa

Have a great cruise Momto....

Remember to wave at those of us who will watching you on the Two Palms Webcam!!!

We'll be arriving at WDW as you disembark!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!