Package with just one night stay?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Suzanne74, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Suzanne74

Suzanne74 DIS Veteran

Hi all,

We are staying one night at Pop, then 1 week at SSR in a timeshare. Then we are staying for 3 nights at AoA.

I have one ticket for one of my kids otherwise we need park tickets.

Can I get tickets for any length on that one night in Pop and make that a package to get the discounts and Quest tickets etc... I can save my no-expire ticket if I have to get tickets for everyone. Or do I have to buy separate tickets?

If I can, how do the tickets or KTTW cards work if I am jumping to 3 different resorts.

I haven't done anything like this in years. I usually do free dining plans or resort only.

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

1. You can get tickets with a maximum of 10 days with your Pop reservation. It will be a package so everyone on the reservation has to have the same length of tickets. The number of days on the tickets does not have to be the same as the room stay.

2. The Quest entrance, discounts on activities, Planet Hollywood, etc. are what I'm assuming you're asking about because they come with booking a package. These offers are valid only during the length of the package and not for the entire length of your vacation.

3. Yes, you'll also have to get the same length ticket as the rest of your party.

4. You can buy tickets separately, but then it wouldn't be a package.

5. You can continue using the park ticket even after you check out of Pop. It doesn't matter if the MYW ticket is on your KTTW card. Some have the ticket transferred to the new KTTW card, others carry both cards.

6. You won't be able to take advantage of FD with a one night reservation, but you could add a paid dining plan.

Is your SSR reservation a cash reservation through Disney? If it is you could add tickets to that res to make a package and you'll have longer to use the Quest, etc offers. You can pick up your park tickets up to 3 days before the start of the package. Information on how to do it is in the Ticket Sticky on the Touring Plans and Strategies board. If it is a points reservation someone more knowledgeable about DVC reservations could tell you if it can be turned into a package with all of the same Quest, etc. offers.

4. dminnie

dminnie DIS Veteran

Also, the Disney Quest tickets with packages is just two free tickets, not necessarily for the whole party.

5. Suzanne74

Suzanne74 DIS Veteran

It is a DVC. That is the problem, I can't make it a package that I know of. I want to get 8 day park tickets for our 10 day length of stay. The 3 days after SSR at AoA is room only.

I only want 2 Quest tickets for my 12yr old and DH.