package listed on reservation?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pxydst, Mar 5, 2013.

1. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

When you book a package (room and tickets) how does it show up on their website? Does it say anywhere what kind of tickets you have?? I first booked the room and then later I bought tickets and there is nowhere on 'my reservation' or anywhere on the site that said what kind of tickets we have... it shows our room reservation and our dining and that is it.... another question is since we bought the tickets later and it is all paid off do they consider we have a package?? I hope someone can help me out!! Have a magical day!:cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. chrisc88

chrisc88 Mouseketeer

I bought the package and my tickets do not show up online. They do show up on the my disney experience app I use

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

4. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

chrisc88... did the tickets show up on your app :confused3before you got to WDW??

5. chrisc88

chrisc88 Mouseketeer

Not at Disney yet but my tickets show up under my reservations on the My Disney App on iPad only it appears. Same app on iPhone does not show tickets.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

6. iheartjuppy

iheartjuppy Mouseketeer

My tickets show in the reservation confirmation email and when I click through the link in that email, but don't show when I click on my reservations in My Disney Experience - only resort & dining reservations show there.

7. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

ditto.:)

8. pxydst

pxydst Mouseketeer

chrisc88 I did look on my Iphone and I did see my tickets on that app it was under 'my reservations' then 'view upcoming' and it shows the resort reservations, dining reservations, tickets & passes, fastpass+ experrience, dont see your reservation?, and view past reservations;)