Package Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by thedisneymom, Mar 13, 2005.

1. thedisneymom

thedisneymom I call 'em as I see 'em! Still wishes on stars! Li

I helped my brother book the new package with MYW tickets, room, and airport pickup with Disney. I thought discounts were only for AP, AAA, and room only. Does any know if they give package discounts. If so where would I find them listed for a mid May trip? When is an expected release dat so I can keep watch. Thanks everyone you helped me get an AP rate for the first time as well.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Tissa

Tissa DIS Veteran

Disney has come out with package discounts in the past years but I don't think they are going to this year. MYW packages have been too popular. I was hoping for one but my TA e-mailed me yesterday and said it looked like there won't be any this time :sad2:

4. gigi1313

gigi1313 DIS Veteran

if he is a AAA member, he can get a package discount thru a AAA travel agent... hth!

5. eeyore45

eeyore45 <font color=darkorchid>Do-it-yourself pixie dust =

:wizard: My talk with the CM said, later there will be codes coming out (we're going in Oct) but not for packages..