• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PACKAGE CODE FOR X-MAS 2005? Can you Remember rates!

TinkLover101

Earning My Ears
Just chehcked Mary's site and saw that there was a general public code for packages that ended in 10/22/05. Do any off you remember the details? :sunny: If so can you share them? :blush:

Thanks! :cheer2:

I don't remember the specifics, but the package basically discounted your hotel room if you booked the package (tickets and room) through DW. Prior to this I had a room only reservation and had planned to buy tix from a discounted ticket broker, but this package saved me around $180...not a huge chunk of change, but every bit helps when you're going to WDW.

Thanks ever so much for your reply. Since there are 5 of us and we decided this will be our last trip for awhile we are staying at the Beach Club. I am hoping for a few warm days so that the kids can swim and we will be close to 2 parks. No AAA during that time. I know that there may not be a code at all but still hoping for some pixie dust. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter