Package Change & Cancel Question

rdevine10

All our dreams can come true, if we have the coura
Hi everyone

We have a package booked that I was going to cancel, and yes, life got in the way and I didnt realize that 2 days ago I hit the 45 day mark. :eek:

So, I know I have an option of cancelling for the $200 fee or moving it to a new date for I believe a $50 fee.

My question being, if I move it and then we need to change/cancel again, am I subject to the penalties of this original reservation or the new dates?

Just trying to figure out our best option.

Thanks so much

Hi everyone

We have a package booked that I was going to cancel, and yes, life got in the way and I didnt realize that 2 days ago I hit the 45 day mark. :eek:

So, I know I have an option of cancelling for the $200 fee or moving it to a new date for I believe a $50 fee.

My question being, if I move it and then we need to change/cancel again, am I subject to the penalties of this original reservation or the new dates?

Just trying to figure out our best option.

Thanks so much

If you move the reservation, you will be subject to penalties according to the new dates. If the new reservation is equal to or greater than the original cost, I don't think you will be charged a $50 change fee as Disney usually waives this fee if the total cost increases. If you move dates or change the package that causes a decrease, you will then probably be charged the change fee. Good luck.

Thank you. I did call and change our dates and they did confirm I am now subject to the new dates cancellation policy. So now we can decide to keep or cancel prior to our 45 day window.

Thanks so much for your help.

Thank you. I did call and change our dates and they did confirm I am now subject to the new dates cancellation policy. So now we can decide to keep or cancel prior to our 45 day window.

Thanks so much for your help.

You're welcome. I hope you don't have to cancel and are able to take the trip :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter