Pack n Play at the Resorts

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by coconutprincess, Jan 5, 2013.

1. coconutprincess

coconutprincess DIS Veteran

Hi, we are planning our next trip. DS wil be 18 months. I believe Disney resorts supply pack n play's correct? Do most people use theirs or bring your own. I would prefer my own due to germs, but we are flying so I don't think that is really possible. I think at the least I will bring my own sheet for it. Also - we are planning to stay at WL.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lorenni

lorenni DIS Veteran

Yes you can get a pack and play. If you note it on your reservation it may even be in the room when you get there. I always bring my own sheet for the little person when we travel - not a bad idea at all.

4. CraftyMommy

CraftyMommy Mouseketeer

Disney leaves 2 clean sheets with the pack n play. If you call for new sheets they will bring you more just in case you have any diaper accidents, spit-ups, etc. Of all the Disney pack n plays I've seen they all appeared to be quite clean.

5. trewin

trewin Mouseketeer

I stayed at Pop century in 2011 and the pack n play was stained. It was awful! I am not a complainer, so I didn't ask for a new one. I jUst got a few sheets around the bottom. My daughter was 5 months and didn't really touch the sides. I don't know if the better resorts have nicer ones or portable cribs? I'd be wary. I'm going down in April. I am definitely gonna check into bringing my own.

6. chloelovesdisney

chloelovesdisney DIS Veteran

My son used the pack and play in Kidani and a portable crib in the Beach Club. Both were perfectly fine. I brought my own sheets but ended up using theirs most of the week both times. I wouldn't be worried about it. If there are any issues then just ask for a new one.