PA DISers out there

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by saintfan, May 19, 2013.

1. kmb584

kmb584 DIS Veteran

:wave:

I just stumbled upon this thread for PA DISers! DD and I live in Northeast PA, a town called Dunmore which is on the outskirts of Scranton!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

My neck of the woods I'm in Dickson

4. TDinPA

TDinPA Earning My Ears

Hi everyone, I live in Chadds Ford , southeastern PA. Trying to plan an early December trip to Disney with my brothers family who live in Cochranton, PA.

5. HPCrazy

HPCrazy Mouseketeer

I've always learned that the earlier you go, the better. Lighter crowds. The closer it gets to Christmas, the busier it will become unless you go on a weeknight.

6. MickeyFan1981

MickeyFan1981 Earning My Ears

Early December after Thanksgiving is a great time - Low crowds and great weather!

7. MickeyFan1981

MickeyFan1981 Earning My Ears

Low crowds and great weather in December before the holidays!

8. AmberDeBarr

AmberDeBarr Earning My Ears

Hello, I am from Central Pa, Enola area. It would be great to be able to meet other Disney World fans in our area! :cool1:

9. Yellowstonetim

Yellowstonetim DIS Veteran

Howdy neighbor! There are a few of us in Central Pa. We are in Camp Hill. Welcome.

10. HPCrazy

HPCrazy Mouseketeer

Why don't you guys come out to Hershey on either October 19th and/or November 16th for Hersheypark in the Dark and/or Christmas Candylane. I'm a DIS-er and am hosting both events. Would love to meet up with you guys. Let me know or PM me if you're interested in meeting up one of both of those days.

11. Moira222

Moira222 Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!

True, but with a Disney trip coming up in 12 days we will have to recuperate $ first! :)

12. tarak

tarak DIS Veteran

I've never been to the airport itself - only flown out of HIA and I've picked up friends from ABE. I like the smaller airports. Parking is easy (and it's free at ILG!), the gates are easy to get to.

We might be able to do the 19th. I agree it's best to get there early. Usually by the time it's getting dark, the place is mobbed.

13. HPCrazy

HPCrazy Mouseketeer

14. HPCrazy

HPCrazy Mouseketeer

Just a reminder about the two Hersheypark meet-ups coming up:

Hersheypark in the Dark (October 19th):
    https://www.facebook.com/events/164684343724805/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming - meet-up time at 11 am outside Chocolate World

Hersheypark Christmas Candylane (November 16th):
    https://www.facebook.com/events/217080065124170/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular - meet-up time at 4 pm outside Chocolate World

This is a great opportunity to meet up with new people, enjoy the rides and making new friendships. Hope to see you there.

15. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

Are all the rides opened still

16. HPCrazy

HPCrazy Mouseketeer

Everything is open for Hersheypark in the Dark except the Boardwalk and water attractions. Candylane only has selected areas and a limited number of rides available.

17. LisaHossler

LisaHossler Earning My Ears

Hi!! I am in Bristol Pa, near Philly!! Just getting into the boards.

18. HPCrazy

HPCrazy Mouseketeer

Just a reminder to you all that the Hersheypark In the Dark meet-up is this Saturday - 10/19. We plan to meet outside Chocolate World at 11 a.m. If you plan to come, feel free to add yourself to the Facebook page list:

https://www.facebook.com/events/164684343724805/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Or simply let me know below. If you plan to be there but can't make the 11 a.m. meet-up time, feel free to PM me your cell number so we can exchange and arrange to meet up somewhere with our group. Hoping to see some of you there!

If you are unable to come to the park this Saturday, you're more then welcome to join up at Christmas Candylane on Saturday - 11/16 meeting up at 4 p.m. If you also plan to attend that event as well, feel free to add yourself to the list:

https://www.facebook.com/events/217080065124170/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

or let me know below. Thanks!

19. vlproud

vlproud Earning My Ears

We live in southern Chester County, very close to the MD and DE lines.

20. HPCrazy

HPCrazy Mouseketeer

Letting everyone know that I am having a Christmas meet-up at Hersheypark's Christmas Candylane on Saturday - Nov 16th. If you want to meet up and do the Chocolate Tour, we plan to meet at 3:45 p.m. If you want to do the park and skip the tour, plan to meet us outside Chocolate World's entrance at 4:00 p.m. Hope to see you there!

More info about the Christmas meet-up! https://www.facebook.com/events/217080065124170/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

21. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

How ironic these meets at Hershey always happen while I'm in Disney