Overwhelmed with Windsor Hills options? HELP!

We are staying at one the townhouse owned by Charlie next week. We did an inquiry and he had the best price and availability for our dates. So far he has been really great to work with. I can update next week when we get there if you would like.

Could you post your review? We are looking at Charlie's unit at 2550 Maneshaw and would love to know your thoughts. Thank you!!

Sorry for not getting back to this post sooner. The kids started school two days after we got home and life's been crazy ever since.

We stayed at the townhouse located at 2550 maneshaw. Overall, everything was great and met our needs. We went with my mother-in-law and mom that both stayed at the townhouse most of the week and they had no complaints. Plenty of linens and dishes, everything was clean, furniture was comfortable. We will definitely use charlie again in the future.

The only minor problems we had were the porch light and pool light didn't work. Also, the ice maker wasn't working, but it wasn't a deal breaker for us. My DH emailed Charlie just so he was aware of the problems. All the lights were fixed the next day and somebody was supposed to come the following week to look at the ice maker.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Regina

Sorry for not getting back to this post sooner. The kids started school two days after we got home and life's been crazy ever since.

We stayed at the townhouse located at 2550 maneshaw. Overall, everything was great and met our needs. We went with my mother-in-law and mom that both stayed at the townhouse most of the week and they had no complaints. Plenty of linens and dishes, everything was clean, furniture was comfortable. We will definitely use charlie again in the future.

The only minor problems we had were the porch light and pool light didn't work. Also, the ice maker wasn't working, but it wasn't a deal breaker for us. My DH emailed Charlie just so he was aware of the problems. All the lights were fixed the next day and somebody was supposed to come the following week to look at the ice maker.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Regina

Thank you!!

We have a 10 day trip booked for December :santa:and booked a condo in WH (Sweet Dreams) thru MagicalVacationHomes. Does anyone have experience with them? So far, the process has been smooth and it was actually less expensive for the 3BR unit than it was for a 2 on some other sites. There are only 3 of us going(2 sharing the MBR, but since my youngest son might be able to join us, the 3rd BR is there, or we can use it for suitcases, storing purchases, etc. They gave me a discount for the length of stay and another on for being a member of AAA, so the cost of around $700 was too good to pass up! :thumbsup2 They offer discounted park tickets too.
I've always stayed on property before at each park except for Tokyo, so this will be different and I'm still apprehensive and have a few questions, if anyone can help: how long is the drive to WDW and to Universal, since we're dying to see the Harry Potter section there? Is having to pay for parking every day a big hassle? I use the handicapped sections and I'm very concerned the situation at the MK. Is it a real problem if I need to go back to WH for a few hours during the afternoon, or if we take a break for dinner before an evening event in the parks?
I seem to recall that WH has a mini-bus that runs to WDW- has anyone used it?
We want to spend some time checking out the Christmas decorations at the WDW resorts (especially my beloved WL:lovestruc), but since we're not staying on property I don't know how to go about it.
I'd really appreciate and and all input, so thanks in advance:)

We have a 10 day trip booked for December :santa:and booked a condo in WH (Sweet Dreams) thru MagicalVacationHomes. Does anyone have experience with them? So far, the process has been smooth and it was actually less expensive for the 3BR unit than it was for a 2 on some other sites. There are only 3 of us going(2 sharing the MBR, but since my youngest son might be able to join us, the 3rd BR is there, or we can use it for suitcases, storing purchases, etc. They gave me a discount for the length of stay and another on for being a member of AAA, so the cost of around $700 was too good to pass up! :thumbsup2 They offer discounted park tickets too.
I've always stayed on property before at each park except for Tokyo, so this will be different and I'm still apprehensive and have a few questions, if anyone can help: how long is the drive to WDW and to Universal, since we're dying to see the Harry Potter section there? Is having to pay for parking every day a big hassle? I use the handicapped sections and I'm very concerned the situation at the MK. Is it a real problem if I need to go back to WH for a few hours during the afternoon, or if we take a break for dinner before an evening event in the parks?
I seem to recall that WH has a mini-bus that runs to WDW- has anyone used it?
We want to spend some time checking out the Christmas decorations at the WDW resorts (especially my beloved WL:lovestruc), but since we're not staying on property I don't know how to go about it.
I'd really appreciate and and all input, so thanks in advance:)

It will take you about 12 minutes or so to get to MK parking lot then monrail/ferryboat to MK. AK and DHS is 7 minutes or so and Epcot is about the same as MK. It's no hassle to pay to park (other than having to pay), it's just like going through a toll booth. We have come home from MK for naps and it takes about 35 minutes to get back to WH because of waiting for monorail and tram to parking lot if you're too far out to walk it.
The bus that runs from WH is not their bus but a shuttle from Maingate Transportation which picks up from other resorts too.
To check out the Christmas decorations in the resorts just drive to the resort and tell them you want to check it out and you can park and go in. We've gone to a number of them just to walk around or watch fireworks. :thumbsup2

Maybe I missed it in this thread, but could someone share the website for the StoryTime? I keep seeing a Charlie mentioned but when I went to the website that I thought was Story Time, the contact info is Tanya and Elias. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter