OVERwhelmed , please help!

Hi
I belong to a Timeshare Website and there are usually owner referral promos there for Orlando. Below I have listed some of them. Just contact the people via email and they can explain. They refer you to the resort, and you have to take the 90 minute tour. I have also listed a couple I found in my timeshare magazine--one of which includes tickets to Universal.

Here is that one:
3 days and 2 nights in Orlando for $129. per package-$179 for 4 days and 3 nights. Crowne Plaza Universal or Homewood Suites by Hilton. Includes 2 complimentary adult tickets for 2 days at Universal Studios or Universal IOA, 2 Univerdal Citywalk Party passes, and a vacationstretcher coupon book. You must attend a 120 minute sales presentation at a Fairfield Resort. Call 1(800) 273-2554 and mentioin offer code: MAG0759/0760/0761 or visit fairfieldescapes.com.

5 days/4 nights for $179 per family at Silver Lake Resort, Orlando. Includes frig, micro, free transport to WDW, Free cont. breakfast--also includes buy one get one free Universal 2 day pass--Must attend presentation-- 1(800) 722-1285.

***Some of these mentions 2 adults and 2 children. Just ask.****

Also, right now there is a deal on OneTravel.com for Orlando
here: http://onetravel.skyauction.com/action/offer?OFFER_ID=808007
its an auction almost over for $31.00 including park tickets and dinner!! THere was also one for @21.00 for 5/4 days. Just check the bottom to make sure there are no hidden room fees (these two didn't have them) and call them to check to see about availability when you want to go. These also are for more people, so there is no problem with 5 people. You also have to go to a presentation. Check it out at Onetravel.com and also Skyauction.com. ***I tried to post this last night, and it wouldn't let me, these auctions might be expired by now, but there may be others.***

Below are the Owner referrals I was telling you about. Hope all these ideas help. Just try to make a little more before you go---garage sale, ebay, etc!! Do a little work for someone! You can do it!! Also, you could postpone for a month or two and make a little more too!!! I think it would be torture for us to go and only spend a day or two and only go to one park!!! I would rather wait just a couple of months, plan, read, save a little more, and make it a dream vacation!!! Just my opinion!! Hope this helps!
Blessings,
DRUZ

Owner referrals:
Marriott Horizon in Orlando has a 4 day/3-night package for $149 and a 5-day/4 night-package for $199.

If you'd like to visit somewhere besides the Orlando area, please let me know, too. Other Marriotts that offer packages include: Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Miami Palm Beach, Fla. Panama City, Fla. Hilton Head, S.C. Myrtle Beach, S.C. Atlantic City, N.J. Palm Springs, Calif. Maui, Hawaii Kaui, Hawaii Oahu, Hawaii Aruba Newport Beach, Calif. Lake Tahoe, Calif. Phoenix Park City, Utah

You will have to take a 90-minute tour, but Marriott's presentations are informative and low-pressure. If you are intrested in visiting one or have any questions, please e-mail me with your name and phone number, and I can have a Marriott representative contact you. If you purchase anywhere, I get Marriott points, and if you visit the Horizon, I get points. Updated 5/31/03

Thanks, Mark Zeligman DocZMark@aol.com

Subject: Westgate Lakes, Orlando, FL

This is a five star interval international resort. There is a owner referral promo that allows you 4 days/3 nights, luxury accomodations starting at $129.00. You can stay up to 7 days/6 nights for an additional charge. The accomodations are great 2 bedroom villas, sleeps 6-8, full kitchens, full size washer and dryer, jacuzzi tubs in master bedroom, large screen color TV with remote in living area and TV in bedroom(s), VCR in living area. On site
health club, restaurant, pizza hut, discount ticket purchases, video rental, tennis courts, five swimming pools, five children's play pools, ten outdoor whirlpool spas, lake front beach with watersports (parasailing, wave runners,
jetskis, glass bottom boat, sailboats, windsurfers, banana rides, water trampoline, aqua trikes, kayaks), supervised kids club program. There is also free use of paddle boats and bikes. There is a free Thursday barbecue and Tue-Sat free continental breakfasts by the pools. Westgate is located 1 mile from Sea World and Universal, 5 miles from Walt Disney World with easy access to main highways (no side roads with traffic lights at each intersection). There is the traditional ninety minute presentation. Both husband and wife must attend, you must be between 25 to 65 (singles 30-60), and have a combined income of $40,000. If you visit, I will receive 5 Westgate bucks for wonderful Westgate merchandise. If you decide to buy I get payment toward my maintenance. Please contact me at ellen64@attbi.com. I will need your name, address, phone number, or email to send you a certificate. Updated 6/30/02

Subject: Hilton Grand Vacations Club

Hilton Grand Vacations club (hgvc) is having a special promotion for it resorts in Orlando, Las Vegas and Hawaii. 4 days and 3 nights in Orlando and Las Vegas for $69.00 plus tax and $699 for 6 days and 5 nights in Hawaii.

You must make $70,000 a year if you are an American citizen and $80,000 for international guests. You need to be gainfully employed and posess a credit card. You must bring a certificate with you as this offer is good only if you know an owner.

Single people are also able to tour. The tour will take 2 hours. This packge needs to be booked by March 31,2004, but the package is good for 1 year.

I recieve10 hgvc points for each name address and phone # I give them and 50 points for each package purchased and 150 points for each tour. Posted 1/29/04

Thanks, Linda Cimminogurungm_@hotmail.com

Thanks again everyone! I haven't gotten to read all of the last page yet, but again I do appreciate all the links and ideas :)
Will let everyone know what we end up doing!

One year when money was really tight, we did the Marriott time share deal I think we paid $149 for 3 nights room with free breakfast buffet at Springhills and got 2 free tickets to Universal. The tour was very low pressure and it was something to do in the afternoon. I would do it again. The room had a microwave and sink and ref and 2 beds and a foldout sofa bed. I would also recomend the ice-cream social if you would like to add a character meal to your trip. We had a large breakfast in the room, the ice-cream social mid day and an early dinner that night, so it wasn't that expensive and its great character interaction for not a lot of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter