Overnight Parking?

mgmcpa

Disneyland Lover
I'm going on a multi-day trip and will have parking at my off-site hotel. My brother is driving up to join us for 2 days and most likely won't be able to park at my hotel.

What options does he have for parking somewhere overnight? I'm assuming you can't stay in Mickey 'N Friends Parking overnight, but the Disneyland site is silent on this.

Anyone have experience with overnight parking?

You cannot park overnight at M&F structure. Somewhere on Disneyland's site it says so. If I can find it, I'll quote it for you here.

I would call the hotel and ask if they have a policy for an additional vehicle overnight. They probably have a fee of some sort, but it's an option.

- Dreams

My hotel will only offer it for a fee if they have room ... so I'm looking for a back-up plan in case that doesn't work out.

If you leave your car at the parking structure you'll be towed. And the DLR hotels do have parking but it's for on site guests. DTD lots are cleared at the end of the day too.

Someone here had a similar problem and I think they mentioned that they were going to park at one of the area hotels that has a garage--I'm thinking one that starts with an "H"? I'm sorry that I don't remember which one, though. :( I just remember that I thought it was expensive and a chain, and maybe near the convention center? The price was steep but I don't know that there is any way around that.

Very worst case, there is parking around the Orange County airport--it would be a drive (you'd have to pick him up or have him take a shuttle from the airport to the park) and no cheaper than parking around Disneyland, but that can be your backup-backup plan. ;)

Good luck!

Ok, I called around and found a solution!

The Sheraton Park Hotel (next to the convention center at corner of Katella & Harbor) offers overnight parking for non-guests for $17 per night. So, I have a back-up plan to my own hotel (which charges $8 per night, but doesn't guarantee they will have more than one spot available).

I also heard the Hyatt Regency may offer it as well, but I didn't call them since the Sheraton is closer

Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter