Over the fence, Harry Potter - PICS*

I hope they fix the DD entrance soon. That area is not built to handle the amount of people that ride brings in.

Looks like not a lot has changed though since I was there in Oct...just more dirt moving..

DH lifted me unto his shoulders so I could get the covert over the wall shots...you should have seen the looks we got..:rotfl2:

I hope they fix the DD entrance soon. That area is not built to handle the amount of people that ride brings in.

Looks like not a lot has changed though since I was there in Oct...just more dirt moving..

DH lifted me unto his shoulders so I could get the covert over the wall shots...you should have seen the looks we got..:rotfl2:

Yes that area is a bottleneck!!

I got the same look at Universal when I pulled the temp fence back alittle to see what was going on!!!

Yes that area is a bottleneck!!

I got the same look at Universal when I pulled the temp fence back alittle to see what was going on!!!

gotta do what you gotta do. I actually have a few shots of inside a building, I walked up to it and shot a couple randoms, but guys were working so I jetted out of there! Looks like a walk way, or path is being built. If you look at the top picture you can see a guy working, (left side) lol

IMG_3143-1.jpg

IMG_3151-1.jpg

IMG_3152-1.jpg

:cool2:

Thanks Will!! I don't normally visit this board but came here looking for HP info. You made my night :thumbsup2

Question - are they tearing down the Unicorn rollercoaster or incorporating that into HP land?

The Flying Unicorn is suppose to get an HP makeover. I think I've read that it might be Buckbeak / Haggarid (sp) themed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter