1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Outside Videographer?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Tapestrydreamer2, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Tapestrydreamer2

Tapestrydreamer2 DreamSeeker

Hello!

I've seen a lot of recommendations regarding outside photography at Disney weddings. Has anyone used any outside videographers? The Disney price is incredibly high!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DecemberDisneyBride

DecemberDisneyBride ~*~DecemberDisneyBride~*~

I used Stan with STVS Video, he was resonable. I have not got my vdeo yet, but the sneak-peek was wonderful!!! He also offers a service where he can live web-cast the ceremony so family members at home can watch. I know he and Randy offer a service together and it is cheaper than if you book them seperately. I am unsure if this is the only photographer/videographer that offer this. :)

4. beachprincess23

beachprincess23 Beautiful Belle

5. Keira1387

Keira1387 Married at Disney August 2, 2008

We also used Stan and he was wonderful! He does alot of Disney weddings

stvsweddings.com

username: blu-ray
    password: magic

Our sneak peek is on there under Kendra and Casey.

6. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

we used stan as well and our sneek peek is on there under sarah and robert

7. disneypolybride2008

disneypolybride2008 DIS Veteran

Exactly what i would've said. My sneak peek was amazing!! it's still online now.
    I havent gotten my video yet either but i did the HD upgrade and that also gets me a HD photo album of some pictures he takes from his footage! They had an incredible price, we at first were going with Disney and their prices were outrageous. I'm glad i found and did the Stan and Randy combo! check out my sneak peek! stvsweddings.com click on sneak peeks.. mine is Hollie and Greg:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

8. Matpez

Matpez Earning My Ears

Well, besides being an avid disney fan who happens to create park videos, I am also a local wedding videographer.

Shameless plug-
    storyboardweddings.com/oct9

9. Anna2984

Anna2984 Mouseketeer

Edmund Rhodes

Rhodes Studio out of Orlando. I have 3 friends that have used them in the past year & we booked Edmund for our wedding. Fun guy to work with and does a great Video Montage if you want of you & your DF to showcase @ wedding or RD.

10. mermaidbride1108

mermaidbride1108 Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09

I have recieved so many recommendations from the boards here but the only thing I decided to go with having a recommendation first (it was scary at first!:eek:)from the Boards was Videography.

We booked Steve from Cinemedia. We really meshed with him when we met him in person. We checked out Starfruit and STVS, which I think do good work, but weren't for us.

Have fun choosing!