Outside Personal Floral

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Summer Daydream, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Summer Daydream

Summer Daydream Mouseketeer

I am looking to have an escape package, but I do not like any of the flower options that I seem to have. I really want all blue hydrangea and they do not seem to be an option. Does anyone have any opinions on outside floral vendors? I know I'm asking super early, but I hate waiting to plan anything and just want all the info so when I have a date I can get everything squared away. Thanks :)

2. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

Has your Disney floral coordinator told you they are not an option? Because with the Escape package, unlike the Cruise or Memories collections, they will usually allow you to customize your bouquet and then just charge you the difference, if there is one.

Otherwise, I've heard good things about Petals By Design, Lee Forrest, Flourish and Kelly's Wedding Flowers. :thumbsup2

3. Summer Daydream

Summer Daydream Mouseketeer

I was just looking through some information in the email they send with prices and I didn't see that as an option. I thought that I would be locked into the options that they showed. I will keep in mind that we may be able to upgrade, I didn't see that written anywhere. Thanks for the info :)