Out of points, but you still want to go to Disney?

How have you booked a stay at Disney even though you’re out of points?

• Purchased One-Time-Use points from DVC

Votes: 31 35.6%
  • Rented points

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • Points transfer from another member

• Book via cash with a DVC discount

• Annual Pass or other discount

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • Book a non-Disney hotel

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Other (other timeshare, etc)

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
Hey Mike! we are blowing a wad of pts to try the Bungalows at the Poly! I have been told we are nuts but what the heck might as well use them! Any cruises lately? we are going to Fla Disney (bungalows) and then the 4 day cruise. will be thinking of u

Hey Mike! we are blowing a wad of pts to try the Bungalows at the Poly! I have been told we are nuts but what the heck might as well use them! Any cruises lately? we are going to Fla Disney (bungalows) and then the 4 day cruise. will be thinking of u

I don't see me ever staying in a bungalow. Just too many points!

We will borrow and purchase OTU points for a resie. Otherwise, no trip. I won't pay cash, stay offsite or rent points from others, nope. Just can't fork over the cash when I have a timeshare. We have 405 points (had 505 for a year but recently downsized by 100 points) so I think we have enough for plenty of trips. One time, my SIL transferred about 20 points to me for a resie (early on in our ownership when we only had 200 points).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter