Our Wishes Wedding - 2/22/15 - Porte Cochere/SBP/Italy Isola

I thought I should add that we are officially engaged now! He proposed at the Magic Fountain of Montjuic in Barcelona on May 10th. We went out for a nice dinner overlooking the Montjuic area and walked over to the Magic Fountain to watch the evening show. Before the show began, he wanted for us to make a wish on a coin. Then half way thru the show, he said that he'd tell me his wish if I told him mine. I refused at first, but then said that I wished for an amazing vacation in Europe. He then told me that he wished for many things, including that I would say yes, which of course I did! :love:

Congratulations!! Were you surprised? Very jealous of you

Haven't updated my planning journal in ages, but our day has undergone some major changes. We had a major freak out when our first BEO arrived, so we cut Pixar Place and moved the reception next door to Italy Isola. Hard to believe that we're now less than 3 weeks away! Can't wait to marry my love and see how everything comes together. I'll post pictures. Our end look ended up being silver sequined linens with shades of pink floral and turquoise napkins & chair pads. So many last things to do in the next few weeks as well, like seating chart and signage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter