Our Weekend at BWV

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by BetsyB, Mar 7, 2001.

1. BetsyB

BetsyB Earning My Ears

May 12, 2000
    We returned Sunday after a long weekend at BWV and I wanted to share with everyone how truly "magical" it was. From beginning to end it was a great trip and it made us realize how lucky we are that we found DVC and are able to escape to Disney on a whim!
    For everyone that wonders if it's possible to book on short notice (especially this time of year) -- it is, you just need to be flexible. We only booked this trip 4 weeks before we left. Of course it won't always work out, but you never know until you call!
    And for everyone that wonders if short trips are worth it -- they are!! We only stayed three nights, but any time away from our Central NY weather is great time. We soaked in the sun for 3 days and could feel our "batteries recharging" (so to speak :)) Even now that I'm back home and up to my earlobes in snow -- I feel great! I can't count how many times this trip my husband or I said "DVC was the best thing we ever did for ourselves!""
  2. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

Nov 22, 2000
    I'm sure 99% of us feel the same way! Congratulations on your little get away. Was it your first DVC trip?

Disneydiane [​IMG]
  3. jane51

jane51 Mouseketeer

Feb 4, 2001
    Sounds terrific! Warm sun sounds wonderful!

4. Figaro30

Figaro30 Proud to be an American

Jan 11, 2001
    Sun???? Warm??? What is that again?? I forgot! :(

'81 - Cont.
    '88 - Disneyland
    '89 - Maingate East
    '91 - CBR
    '94 - CBR
    '95 - CBR
    '98 - BC
    '00 - WL