Our Tune

Spindler2007

Mouseketeer
Who out of everyone here listens to the radio show called Our Tune? I love listening to this stories. Even though some stories are sad but there are some that have a happy ending. I'm glad this show came back on the radio. Its good to have that bit of nostalgia from the 80s.

I love "Our Tune" as well though I've not listened for a few months now.

Since May, I've been downloading and putting them on a cd so that I can listen to them at any time.

I used to really love them.
heard one the other day as I was parking the car, had to wait until it was finished. Dont usually get time to listen to them though.

A cd is a fab idea :thumbsup2

I didn't know they were back! What radio station/time? I can remember always listening to Simon Bates during the summer holidays and some stories I can even recall. Do they use the same music - I only need to hear a few bars and I'm transported back to my mum's kitchen!

I didn't know they were back! What radio station/time? I can remember always listening to Simon Bates during the summer holidays and some stories I can even recall. Do they use the same music - I only need to hear a few bars and I'm transported back to my mum's kitchen!

Its on Smooth Radio at 8:40 am from Monday to Friday.

I used to listen to this all the time. I remember a sad story that featured 'Sweet child of mine' by Guns and Roses. I could never listen to the song in the same way again after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter