Our reviews 8/14-8/22

marlower

DIS Veteran
We are not big breakfast eaters, so we would either just grab a snack on the way out or skip altogether

8/14:
Lunch:
Roarin Forks
we split a pizza (very good) and my other daughter had a hamburger (she said it was a very good burger)
Dinner:
Roarin Forks and WL room service
I had chili and a side salad from Roarin Forks while my daughters order the chicken and pasta from room service ( all was ok, not great)

8/15:
Lunch:
Tony's Town Square: had the chicken parmagian sandwich and my daughters had chicken caesar salad, bread sticks and sauce. It was all ok, not great, but the service was super fast, we got there right at opening and we were in and out in 40min.
Dinner:
LTT: I think this is my all time favorite, loved all the food there and the atmosphere is great too! The stuffing is incredible and the cobbler to die for

8/16:
Lunch:
Wolfgang puck express: had the chicken tenders, a caesar salad and the tortilla soup. Loved the tenders and sald but the soup was more like chili, too thick
Tea at GF: very nice! Finger sandwiches, strawberries and cream, pastries were all very good, we would highly recommend this experience
Dinner:
WL room service again for a late snack

8/17:
Lunch:
Tusker House, good choice! We stopped by a cart before going into the restaurant and got pineapple, a pretzel with cheese and pickles for my girls and I ate the salad with chicken at Tuskers--not too bad
Dinner:
We originally had ADR's at Bomas but my girls wanted to watch HSM2 so we left them in the hotel while we went to Steak n Shake, call me crazy but I love Steak n Shake and don't have one where we live

8/18:
Lunch:
SciFi: loved this, everyone loved their food here. We had the ribs and the girls had the chicken sandwich
Dinner:
FDP at MMR: the bread appetizer, the soup and the tomatoes and mozzeralla where good choices! I can't remember what I ate here, so it obviously wasn't too memorable! I do remember having dessert and the lemon (sugar free) dessert is delicious

8/19:
Lunch:
Trails End: very good buffet, they had some sort of mexican chicken stew that was awesome. Very good service too
Dinner:
Calif Grill: very nice restaurant, the views are great, we were a bit disappointed at the noise level in this restaurant, there were people everywhere, just not what we expected from this type of restaurant. Did like the meal alot, I had the steak, very tender and my husband had the pork. We were stuffed, so no dessert this time!

8/20:
Lunch:
Sunshine Seasons: Great choice at Epcot, lots of variety. My girls had chinese and my husband and I had the sandwich. I also had the strawberry shortcake which was incredible
Dinner:
The Biergarten: our all time favorite! Very authentic German food, can't say enough about this one.

8/21
Lunch:
ESPN at the Boardwalk: very good choice as well. I had the buffalo tenders and they were very good, can't remember what anyone else had
Dinner:
The Poly Luau: really liked this. The chicken was tender, the rice was great, my husband enjoyed the ribs and the dessert is fun. The show itself is fabulous, starts out a bit corny but improves dramatically! I would highly recommend this experience.

8/22:
Lunch:
CP at MK, we always enjoy eating here and seeing Pooh and the gang!

I think my favorite meal would have to be at LTT! Followed by Trails End and we all really enjoyed the Luau!
Hope this info helps!

im glad to hear C.Grill isn't too quiet...im taking my two kids :rotfl2:

thanks for the reviews :)

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter