Our November 28th Cruise Docs Just Arrived!!!

seaprincess

Mouseketeer
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo We are so excited, our cruise docs for the November 28th Wonder arrived! I was so excited, I almost hugged the UPS man!:cool: Hope to see everyone that's cruising with us on board!! 17 days and counting................:sunny:

YEAH!!! We are still waiting for ours. We followed the UPS man today and just knew he was coming to our house but he stopped one before and then lleft. :( I have to admit I am starting to get a little nervous that we don't have them yet.

Wendy

Same here Wendy! Our haven't shown up either. I am calling DCL on Friday to find out if there is anything that I should be concerned about. Of course, as soon as I call them, they will be on the porch when I get home tomorrow!

Counting the days.....

:Pinkbounc :bounce: good for you!
our docs came this week for our 5th dec cruise too....so exciting!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Bob, I just talked to Dreams Unlimited and they said Disney had trouble printing the docs for Nov 28. They are getting them out as quick as they can. Hopefully we will get them soon!

I hope so as well Wendy. It is just wierd that so many on here have them, and you and I don't have ours. Maybe they are trying to tell us not to show up?:eek:

I still may call CostCo and/or DCL today. Just to bug them. You know how they love to be bugged!

Let me know what they say if you call them. :) They can't keep me away even if we have to hide in suitcases! :teeth:

Nope Wendy, not yet. Contacted DCL and the TA today and they said they sent them Priority Mail on Friday. So, I am hoping no later than tomorrow. At least I have some peace knowing that they are "in the mail".

I called DCL on Thursday, and was told that my documents had successfully been received and signed for on Wednesday @ 1:40 p.m. I asked for the tracking number and called UPS. They also told me that the documents were delivered and signed for, but to 301 Keystone Avenue in Blackwood, N.J. I live in Enid, OK. As it turns out, they sent them to Dreams Unlimited in error. I believe it is customary for them to send them to the TA, but there is an agreement with DU that the docs get sent straight to the client. DCL made the mistake, but I was reassured when I called them back that Dreams would send them priority to me, and I should have sometime today. Here's hoping. I leave next Wednesday for a pre-cruise WDW stay.:eek:

WELL FINALLY! I can at last do the docs dance!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

When DW arrived home today, they were in the mailbox just like the TA said. They are now safely tucked away in the safe!

Wendy and bill'sdj: Hope you guys get yours soon!

Yeah Wendy! I am glad you got yours as well! It was a pretty neat little package!

I got mine today too for our Dec. 2 cruise!!! The print was very light on my docs though. I could read it, just not very bright/strong ink. Well, least they are here:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :tongue: :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter