our non-rushing (sorta) disney anniversary w/ PICS & VIDEO! new TR link - p. 136

SUCH a great parade! we all really enjoyed it. if you ever get a chance to go to this party, go! even if it's just to see the parade and the fireworks!

after the parade we decided to head back to adventureland because we hadn't gotten any jewels yet and the rumor was that's where you find them. on the way we ran into this guy dressed as davy jones. he was a guest, not a CM, and people were getting his autograph! the lady with him is supposed to be the chic from the movies.....i can't remember her name!

DSC05077a.jpg

up next time.....the best fireworks show i've ever witnessed, hands down! i was completely amazed at this show. there aren't words to describe to you how great it was.....really!

oh, yeah......and camel bikinis.......
clueDSC05079.jpg

Hey, I dont know if anyone told you her name yet, but it is Tia Dalma aka Calypso! That is such an awesome costume!!!!!

Awesome fireworks!! That looks like it was such a fun party!!

See you in WDW!! We leave on Saturday to check in on Monday!! WOOHOO

you should just hitch a ride with erica next week. ;) i know.....don't tempt you, right?

that's what i love about disney - i'm hardly ever disappointed!

It would be safe for her to drive nowhere near me on her way out of town. Otherwise, she may feel something bumping along the back or hanging on to the roof. That would be me. :) I couldn't find a smilie that was hanging onto the roof of a car. Imagine that!

I'm pretty content when it comes to my Disney vacations, too. I can't think of a time I've really been disheartened to the point that it ruined my trip. I think they seem to be making a lot of little cuts these days, and it does make me recall what that POFQ security guard told me, and it might really come true. Even with the cuts, I hope it is not enough to do too much damage to the magic.

tomorrow we can start playing "THIS TIME NEXT WEEK"!!!!!!!

You are so crafty :wizard:

And what a wonderful game that is!!!

The pictures are all great. They just make me want to go out the back door of the school, get in the car, and start driving south!

Maybe I could do it and claim insanity.

It is a great game.....as dawn also said....you can just get in the car with me!!!! :thumbsup2

Oh btw - this time next week you and Erica will be doing ..................

Hopefully at this time next week we will have checked in (???) and going to DTD for dinner and Adventures Club :yay: ....although there is a 10p Wishes so maybe we could watch that too :idea: ...HA!

:woohoo:ONE WEEK!!!!:banana:

:woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:

this time next week, we will be seeing THIS SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC03654.jpg

:yay: :yay:

the forecast is not looking too hot for thursday and friday next week. but i know how that changes HOURLY in florida! so i'm not complaining yet. and i don't want to say that i want gustav to go elsewhere because it has to go SOMEWHERE and i don't want to wish anyone to have to deal with a hurricane. i just hope it either fizzles out to a little bit of rain (not likely) or it moves through the area REALLY fast!

Gustav where will you be :confused: ....I don't think we have to worry so much but I do hate it for those people in the gulf :sad2: Hopefully he will just fizzle out pixiedust:

Agree on the weather I think Fl is like TN....changes with the wind. I just hope it's nice Friday night for the party :goodvibes

you should just hitch a ride with erica next week. ;) i know.....don't tempt you, right?

:upsidedow I told her...........

If she won't come I think we need a 'flat' MeMom to take!!

These two pictures are the BEST pictures of the Castle/fireworks that I've ever seen...or at least since Erica posted hers...;)

I missed you guys...:hug:

That is too funny :laughing: ....the really wierd thing is those 2 pics were the EXACT ones I was going to pic out of that group. So we have very good taste :teeth: and she's a good picture taker
1.gif

That was a great update Dawn! My computer is not cooperating to let me watch the videos. I will try later

7 DAYS!!!!!!

Fabulous fireworks pics :worship: - thanks so much for sharing! I can't believe you girls are almost off to WDW again! :banana: Are you doing a group TR?

:upsidedow I told her...........

If she won't come I think we need a 'flat' MeMom to take!!

Even a flat MeMom would have to be a 'hidden' MeMom. :)

Do you know how goofy you two would look going around trying to find hiding places for a popsicle stick figure?

I love you too much to put you through people pointing at you and rolling their eyes :confused: :rolleyes: :sad2: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes2 and questioning your sanity, so we'll pass on that.

If you'll just promise to send your 'fun vibes' to me when you're riding Soarin', I'll be happy. I'll catch them all the way up here in Real Life, Tennessee. I'll be in the middle of a Science lesson - I'll feel a cool wind come over me and I'll smell a certain familiar orange fragrance, and I'll know you guys are gliding along on my happiest ride!

If it's all already decorated when you get there, this is what you'll be feasting your eyes upon in just a few days!

P1100228.jpg

Since they're starting MNSSHP so early, I guess it'll have to be somewhat decorated already.

(Oh, yeah, Erica, in case you didn't know, if you look real carefully in that picture, there's this really cool castle at the end of that street. You might want to check it out when you're there.)

I can't believe you girls are almost off to WDW again! :banana: Are you doing a group TR?

Now it's 6 DAYS!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

I would say yes on the TR princess: princess:

Do you know how goofy you two would look going around trying to find hiding places for a popsicle stick figure?

I love you too much to put you through people pointing at you and rolling their eyes :confused: :rolleyes: :sad2: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes2 and questioning your sanity, so we'll pass on that.

Oh well thought that's the one way you could definitely go!!

If you'll just promise to send your 'fun vibes' to me when you're riding Soarin', I'll be happy. I'll catch them all the way up here in Real Life, Tennessee. I'll be in the middle of a Science lesson - I'll feel a cool wind come over me and I'll smell a certain familiar orange fragrance, and I'll know you guys are gliding along on my happiest ride!

I :love: Soarin'!! Do you have text mess and/or picture mail??

If it's all already decorated when you get there, this is what you'll be feasting your eyes upon in just a few days!

P1100228.jpg

Since they're starting MNSSHP so early, I guess it'll have to be somewhat decorated already.

CUTE!! I hope the weather is nice pixiedust: so we can go to the party

(Oh, yeah, Erica, in case you didn't know, if you look real carefully in that picture, there's this really cool castle at the end of that street. You might want to check it out when you're there.)

:yay: ........:love:

GREAT update! That show looks incredible, you got some good shots and I really enjoyed the videos. I'll remember that trash can spot, looks like an awesome one! Can't wait for your last 2 hours of Disney, hope it's magical!:thumbsup2
Lesley

this time next week we will be hopefully on our way to bed after a great day at epcot and a night of seeing spectro and wishes at MK......and very tired girls!

Hey, I dont know if anyone told you her name yet, but it is Tia Dalma aka Calypso! That is such an awesome costume!!!!!

THANK YOU! i couldn't think of it for the life of me!

These two pictures are the BEST pictures of the Castle/fireworks that I've ever seen...or at least since Erica posted hers...;)

I missed you guys...:hug:

wow.......thanks jordan! :goodvibes we missed you too, jordy!

Awesome fireworks!! That looks like it was such a fun party!!

See you in WDW!! We leave on Saturday to check in on Monday!! WOOHOO

thanks! wow.....you guys check in 2 days before we do. please say hello if you see us!

It would be safe for her to drive nowhere near me on her way out of town. Otherwise, she may feel something bumping along the back or hanging on to the roof. That would be me. :) I couldn't find a smilie that was hanging onto the roof of a car. Imagine that!

:rotfl: all i can think of when you said this was the scene in "national lampoon's vacation" where clark forgets that the dog is tied to the back of the car and goes down the road with him and then gets pulled over. isn't that so morbid??????

I'm pretty content when it comes to my Disney vacations, too. I can't think of a time I've really been disheartened to the point that it ruined my trip. I think they seem to be making a lot of little cuts these days, and it does make me recall what that POFQ security guard told me, and it might really come true. Even with the cuts, I hope it is not enough to do too much damage to the magic.

there have been a couple of things that have ticked me off but usually it's not something to do with anything disney controls. the only things i can think of is when mousekeeping threw away our personalized narcoosee's menus last year and then when that CM was less-than-magical when we were riding RnRC. but it didn't ruin the trip or anything!

Hopefully at this time next week we will have checked in (???) and going to DTD for dinner and Adventures Club :yay: ....although there is a 10p Wishes so maybe we could watch that too :idea: ...HA!

we're gonna be some busy girls! :lmao:

Gustav where will you be :confused: ....I don't think we have to worry so much but I do hate it for those people in the gulf :sad2: Hopefully he will just fizzle out pixiedust:

now it's gustav AND hanna, where will you be??????? i keep telling myself there's nothing we can do about the weather.....just put on a poncho and keep going. i just hope it's not RIGHT OVER us!

That is too funny :laughing: ....the really wierd thing is those 2 pics were the EXACT ones I was going to pic out of that group. So we have very good taste :teeth: and she's a good picture taker
1.gif

gee......whiz.....thanks guys! i love that picture during the pirate attack where the smoke is coming out of the castle!

That was a great update Dawn! My computer is not cooperating to let me watch the videos. I will try later

hope you got the vids to work!

Fabulous fireworks pics :worship: - thanks so much for sharing! I can't believe you girls are almost off to WDW again! :banana: Are you doing a group TR?

i know!!!! tomorrow will be 5 days! yes, we'll most likely be doing a TR. hope you'll join us!

thanks for sparing us the embarassment! :laughing: honestly it's hard to embarass me though! look at the family i grew up with. :lmao: seriously....my sister used walk right behind me and do "the running man" when we went to the mall and i was like 16......embarassed me to death!

listen for you phone to ring on friday (a week from tomorrow)!

P1100228.jpg

i hope it's decorated for fall!!! i'm sure it will be since 9/5 is the first MNSSHP. we went the weekend of 9/21 last year and this is what we saw when we got there........so pretty!

Picture017-3.jpg

I would say yes on the TR princess: princess:

i agree!

GREAT update! That show looks incredible, you got some good shots and I really enjoyed the videos. I'll remember that trash can spot, looks like an awesome one! Can't wait for your last 2 hours of Disney, hope it's magical!:thumbsup2
Lesley

thanks! i hope you got to watch the P&P party parade in the previous update. it was really good too! you should let the kids see it - they'd love it! tink's in it!!!!! :thumbsup2

this time next week we will be hopefully on our way to bed after a great day at epcot and a night of seeing spectro and wishes at MK......and very tired girls!

Yes!! Hopefully we will have just watched this...
P1020557.jpg

One of my many FAVES!! :cool1:

now it's gustav AND hanna, where will you be??????? i keep telling myself there's nothing we can do about the weather.....just put on a poncho and keep going. i just hope it's not RIGHT OVER us!

I agree....but I just try really hard to wish it away ;)

ALMOST 5 DAYS!!!

Yes!! Hopefully we will have just watched this...
P1020557.jpg

One of my many FAVES!! :cool1:

:woohoo: i can't wait! i've been looking at allearsnet.com's updated menus tonight! :laughing:

I agree....but I just try really hard to wish it away ;)

ALMOST 5 DAYS!!!

i looked at hanna and it looks like it *may* go north and hit like south georgia/south carolina. we'll see! did you see that gustav killed 70 people in the caribbean? so sad. and scary! i feel awful for those people in the gulf.

this time next week I will be saying how slow time is going as we get ready to leave the next morning at 5:30.

Keeping my eye on Hanna, hope she doesn't mess up the plans.

i looked at hanna and it looks like it *may* go north and hit like south georgia/south carolina. we'll see!

Today they have Hanna's projected path taking some CRAZY curve south. It looks really wierd. Oh well......maybe we can all stand and blow really hard eastward and push her out :rotfl:

did you see that gustav killed 70 people in the caribbean? so sad. and scary! i feel awful for those people in the gulf.

No...I hadn't

I can only imagine how the people in NO are FREAKING!! With this being the anniv. of Katrina also....scary :scared1:

5 DAYS!!!!

:yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

I'm excitted for you both, only 5 days!!! I hope the weather is great for you and you don't have to deal with the hurricane. WDW is hurricane proof, if thats a comfort. The fall decorations look amazing, so take lots of pics for us. :wave:

You are SO close!! How can you even stand the wait?? I hope that these storms will pass soon and that the people down in your neck of the woods don't see too much castrophe. My DSIL owns a place in Playa del Carmen, south of Cancun, and I saw on the news last night that Gustav was passing by Cancun. Those poor people in the Carribean get hit so often. There's pros and cons living in such a beautiful area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter