our new home.......

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
LS288B.jpg

The Creative Community
Welcome to our open house, no gifts necessary!

We've moved...come check out our beautiful new home...lots of rooms and warm friendly residents!

Could we find the sticky for the scrap sites??? I love that link... I know you all are still working everything out... This is a good way to do this..

PrincessNancy96 said:
Could we find the sticky for the scrap sites??? I love that link... I know you all are still working everything out... This is a good way to do this..
we should have all the stickies found by tonight ( I hope)

So far so good. I'm loving the ease of finding the threads I'm looking for.

Glad you all are liking the new digs

we are still working out a few bugs but

looking good to me :teeth:

COOL NEW DIGS!!!

Much more organized.

Thanks for setting it up and making it work great!!! :thumbsup2

Wow! The CCS board has become it's own community!!! :sunny:

VERY cool ! Now I don't have to feel guilty when I can't do any other crafting!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Samantha said:
Wow! The CCS board has become it's own community!!! :sunny:

I was just going to say the same thing! The CCS board has come a long way!! Nice work mods :goodvibes !!

I have to admit I was in a bit of a panic when I couldn't find the CC&S board at first! :rolleyes1

I'm going to be the odd man out and say that I really don't care for this new set up. :( I probably won't venture over to the other boards b/c I have limited computer time anyway and I'm really going to miss having the cooking and other crafts on the same board. I enjoyed picking up a new receipe here and there and learning about different crafty types of things.

And I don't understand why swaps have their own board. Shouldn't that at least be a sub-board under scrapbooking, since that is scrapbooking related?

:(

I am sorry you aren't happy with our new home. Hopefully, you will find those threads you are looking for easier and will maybe have time to drop in some of the other boards. The swaps needed it's own home as they move quickly and other threads were getting lost in the shuffle!
Now every topic has a home and it will make it easier for everyone to keep track of what is new! :)

I agree with you PBLM, I don't think I will have the time to consistently check out all of the threads and I am afraid I will miss something that really interests me. I liked being able to got to one spot and scan down the new threads whether they be scrapping or cooking or whatever. As it is this is the second time I am posting about this as there are so many places to go.

Normally, I'm one of those people who think there are way too many boards around here, but . . .

I really like the new creative community! I like the name. It seems much easier to find what you're looking for. Everything feels "fresher," like a fresh new start, and I really appreciate the time and effort it took to do this.

Thanks!

Pat
242 days and counting . . . again!

I'm going to sound like a petulant child but I don't like it! I have been sick as a dog for several days and haven't been online. Now I come back and everything has been moved. I barely had time to scan one board and now there are a gazillion! It's great that you all thought it was necessary but it certainly makes everthing feel awfully different. I know change is inevitable but a little warning would have been nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter