~Our March 'Just Engaged',freezing,and full of surprises trip~Updated 6/23 p.76

tinkgurl

DIS Veteran
Welcome!

We just got home about 2 hours ago and I'm already starting the TR. :rotfl: Can you tell I'm going through withdrawals?! :laughing: We had the time of our lives, and I can't wait to share our trip with all of you!

Since I've done a few trip reports before, I won't go into too much detail about us:

Who: Me (tinkgurl) and Fiance

disney091077.jpg

When: March 13-20

Where: Pop Century

Why: This trip was originally my graduation from college present. Then, Fiance proposed over Christmas Break, so this trip turned into a 'Just Engaged' trip!

Coming up next: Day 1- Leaving Home

Great picture - beautiful couple with a beautiful background! At least you did have a few warm days toward the end. :goodvibes
You know I am looking forward to seeing all of your fun.
I was glad to see your posts and know that you had made it home safely.

Mom and Dad - :thumbsup2 to you for the greatest graduation gift turned into engagement trip ever! :cool1:

can't wait till you get started on this disney adventure!
:surfweb: I'll try and be patient!!;)

Found you from lurking over Memom's trippie! My daughter :cutie: has the identical bag you have in the pic from her report! It's so beautiful! Whenever she carries it, we always get stopped to ask about where she got it from! Hope you had a wonderful WDW stay! I'm on board! :goodvibes

Hello my love!! You know I'm here :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear even more about this trip than I already know! :rotfl2:

I also can't wait to hear all about it! I just found your joint TR a couple of weeks ago and I've been catching up on your others, so I thought I would say hello! My fiance and I just had our "just engaged" trip in November also. It started out as an anniversary trip, but we were engaged once it finally rolled around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter