Our little thread of BIG Resort changes*OLD THREAD link on last pg. to new thread!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Jun 12, 2013.

1. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Oh and thank you to everyone for letting me know that it is not just my DH....so annoying :rolleyes: He once ok'd the branch manager's vacation week and then totally forgot about it and freaked out when he didn't show up for work for a few days and kept calling him and his wife until they finally told him that he had ok'd the time :rotfl2:

Okay off to close my eyes for a bit :cloud9:

Melissa

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

:lmao: You could always record these conversations with him, and just play it back.

Have a good nap.

Right now I'm waiting on a call back from the DH, so I can't take a quiz. I just know if I start taking it, he'll call. Since it's a timed quiz, I don't want to use any of the time talking to him.

4. i_heart_the_mouse

i_heart_the_mouse DIS Veteran

DznyCrzy - Tough choice. I love both the Poly and the BC so I don't think you can lose. :goodvibes It might be a good idea to get one last Poly stay in before DVC moves in though. :confused3

Mousemommy - Happy Anniversary! Ewww to the bug dreams! I hate those so much. I hope you sleep better tonight. :hug: August will be awesome. And GF RPC will be worth the wait! :love:

hstrickland - LOVE the pix :beach:

gwynne - So it's all BWI then? While I do love my splits, there is something to be said for unpacking and settling in. And you can't go wrong with BWI! :cloud9:

babyberger - Men! :scared: Hope you had fun at the pool play date! :cool1:

Lulu'sMom - Enjoy WL CL. It's on my short list to try out in 2014! :goodvibes I do agree thay YC CL isn't quite on par with the others, but I still love the convenience with lots of kids.

pas - Crashing the system. It's what all the cool kids are doing these days. :lmao: Love the new split for now What's this about a minitrip????

Sue - Happy Anniversary! :yay:

Alysa - I get it with burning up the AP's! :thumbsup2 Sorry you had a rotten year last year. :hug: That was my 2011. :sad1:

Grumpy Grandma - Yay for moving up the fall trip! :thumbsup2 It must feel good to know you can go without stressing about wedding plans. :bride:

Miss - Glad you made it safe and sound. What a mess! :headache:I was thinking about you last night and hoping you got a bonus Disney night. :flower3: Ah well, at least you made it home safe. Any damage at home to deal with today?

wookie - Good luck on the quiz. I think you made a good change with Raglan Rd. You will have to go to a resort first before MK. You could always boat to POR or walk to SSR and head out from there. Or else bus to CR and walk over.

Well, better head off and get dinner started. Happy Thursday Ladies. Weekend is almost here!

5. WDWKOOK

WDWKOOK NOW WITH LESS TAG!

I'll be on vacation, so I have a more legitimate excuse for falling behind for a week:beach:. Play nice and BOLD those changes so I can see them more clearly after my vacation beverages.

Hola Chica! Four limes? Yum-O! But, your #1 looks hardly sampled. Was this just breakfast?:faint:

WOOHOO!

I agree about the Regatta Club. Compared with WL, the lounge and seating area is tiny and has no view from the lounge. I also disliked looking at the dirty, pebbly roof every time we walked the hallways, when the window wasn't obstructing the view.

Boy, can you multi-quote - twice! You're the bestest Mom, Nurse and RC hostess ::yes::

I'll have to keep up with this saga on vacation:)

Epic as in almost epic fail. This is one reason we always drive. I just can't handle the unpredictable and tortuous nature of flying anymore and they never stop at Sonic. Did DH offer to drive the cab? Are you posting a TR or did I miss that?

I want an antenna OB topper! And....an antenna!

I've often thought of that when DH is snoring:scratchin

6. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

So Happy You are home Safe and Sound but seems like you diffinately had an interesting trip to say the least, big chicken me might have not got on the plane with all the storms :rotfl2:

7. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

Thanks. I had been waiting for the DH to call, and of course he did while I was taking the quiz. I was paying more attention to him than the quiz, so I'm happy with getting 7 out of 10 right. I did one of those, I meant to click "save answers" and accidentally clicked "submit for grading". I've been thinking of a couple of options on how to get to the MK from DtD. Right now my favorite is taking the bus to the WL, and taking the boat. This way I get my WL fix in, but I have to talk to the DH about it.

Have a safe trip and a fun, relaxing vacation!!

I have thought about doing that to the DH as well. He snores so loud that if we don't have a strong fan on hi in the room, I can't sleep.

8. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Wookie - your WL then boat idea is good or The boat to POR then bus to MK...I know the buses at DTD can be ridiculous at times!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

9. Willows909

Willows909 Mouseketeer

:wave2: Hello everyone! Work was a killer today! The Bruins did me in! I can't stay online either as I have to go out for a bit and then I'm sure I'll be in bed and asleep before I hit the pillow. But I am going to come back tomorrow..(day off, yay!) and catch up on all these posts I've missed...so many pages...so little time....:dance3

10. Alysa

Alysa DIS Veteran

Thanks Janet! You all understand me here. that's all that counts. :thumbsup2

Thanks Melissa - I know you'd get it!
    Love the DH story! :lmao:
    PS - I'm in the middle of reading your trip report. Love it so far!

I'm sorry about your 2011. All we can do is hold on to one another and wait for the sun to come out. :hug:

Thank you - I'm having so much fun here already! Such a nice little corner of the DIS!

11. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Hmmm...I thought it was just slightly higher (and I mean like almost negligible) than standard?

12. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Where'd the AKL comment go??

13. Willows909

Willows909 Mouseketeer

Sorry about that...I had a "stupid" moment..:rotfl2: I priced it wrong!!

14. Willows909

Willows909 Mouseketeer

:rotfl:I'm calling it "Boston Bruins fatigue" That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

15. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Our pool day was dodging the rain storms, but we are used to that here in south FL. Once the lightening started it was time to go though. But the kids both had friends to play with and werent fighting with each other, so it was all good :laughing:

And yep, bus to CR and walk to MK is perfect :thumbsup2

Have a fantastic and well deserved vacation :woohoo:

Isn't that always the way.....phone always rings once you start something you cant stop :headache:

I definitely have foggy Bruins brain today as well :crazy2:

I really love our little corner of the Dis :grouphug: It is so nice to know that there are people out there that understand our crazy over planning, ever changing, Disney obsessions :rotfl:

Ugh, the kids want me to watch a Super Mario DVD (so old and so bad) before bed. Better go keep them happy :rolleyes2

Melissa

16. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Oh.....my kids have that DVD.....good luck! :rotfl2:

17. i_heart_the_mouse

i_heart_the_mouse DIS Veteran

Glad the kids had a good day! No fighting is awesome! :thumbsup2

:lmao:

We have a bad, old Super Mario DVD too. It's probably the same one. Sooooo awful! :scared:

18. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Quick drop in to say I found you. I sneak quick peeks, but so far behind. Hope you are all well. Band is killing me...

19. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Probably Buenos Noches now, lol! That drink # 2 looks suspiciously like the Beach Clubs famous Sunken Treasure! Lol. Enjoy your swim.
    I go to bed and 4 new pages!!!:crowded::goodvibes:faint:

20. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

:sad2: they don't listen!! I told my husband we were adopting a 7 mo old Cocker just before my knee surgery last Wednesday, then Saturday I told him she was arriving, and he had that stunned look :rolleyes: claimed I never told him :rotfl: I call it selective hearing!

21. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Seriously such a bad DVD, LMAO!!! Glad I am not the only one who has had to suffer through it ;)

Glad you found us Cynthia!! When will you get a break from all the band stuff?

Oh my, that is hysterical!!!! I don't understand how the can just forget information like that! So how is the puppy? And how is the knee doing?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards