Our little thread of BIG Resort changes*OLD THREAD link on last pg. to new thread!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Jun 12, 2013.

1. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

HUGE Shout Out and HUGS to Janet who has kept the new thread swimming along
    :welcome:I have seen you...WL thread perhaps!!!

She loved it BFF and we spent last night catching fireflies and uhhh a slug :faint: And the youngest RCer made a change as well...no resort change, she wants equal Poly Portofino time....3 and 3

:welcome::rainbow: Another familiar face!!! I am STOKED to have so many new peeps come ch-ch-change...a nigh at CR MK CL LOVELY!!!:cloud9: Please report back!!! Less than a week!!!! :yay:

BEST MASCOT EVER!!!!! Thank YOU for all YOU do, not only for the DIS but for me :hug:

:banana::hug:

:woohoo: Miss you! :hug:

Congrats on a new baby boy!!! And he gets 2 trips coming up??? Did I get that right?? October & May? AWESOME!!!!

You did a pretty great multiquote, girl!!!

:cool1: Happy you made it Melissa!!!

Where's my sis??? Dani?????Miss you, don't let them work you too hard!

Lots of room for ch-ch-changing:thumbsup2 Value vs. Dolphin...if it were my DD and I...she'd like the value more...only because the Dolphin has no snack room. I like the value theming and ME over the location...that's my opinion. If it were in he MK area that'd be another story...
    Yep, I told janet yesterday, I'm on my third reservation number..I keep "crashing" the system :blush: So it's 3 nts. Poly GV CL, 3 nights Portofino CL, 5 nights Melbourne Beach...we may hit Cape Canaveral too..accurate as of 8pm 6/12

Hi Krystal!!!

Miss E, I pray you made it back safely!! Thank you for the fantabulous AKL pics!!! And of course the adorable Miss M pics!!!

Great job!!!!!!!

It means it's all good, right????

YAY Sheila's in the house :yay:

:welcome: It is SO hard to resist Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon isn't it??? I keep booking Epcot and moving back "home" myself....that Castle :goodvibes

Sorry about the termites Candace :hug: And happy anniversary!!

Glad I didn't lose you in the changing of the thread!!Poor Janet took on quite the endeavor in carrying out Sarah's RC trip list! Happy birthday trip!!! AWESOME!!!

Sounds great, BUT you're SO a Poly girl!!!!

:cool1: YAY!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pas130

Just think DISNEY MONEY!!!!

:worried: I am worried too Sheila

Oh Heather, AMAZING pics!!! Thank you!!!

Glad you're taking it easy Sue, and Happy Anniversary!!!party:

Magic Linda Biggest resort changer EVER, little old me....well maybe:rotfl2:

A cliffhanger....:hyper:

I think it's a RC hubbie thing!:hug:

Nice!!! :hug: I wasn't thrilled with YC CL. They were sweet, but it's not our GF or WL by a longshot!!! 2 days!!!!!:lovestruc

::yes::

4. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Heather I have never had any desire to go to Mexico but you sure do make it look and sound wonderful :goodvibes

johnsonet A part of me keeps thinking I should change from the Poly to BWI which is so convenient to Epcot for F&W but I want to stay at the Poly so awful bad too!

Melissa Men have this "unique male gene" :rotfl2: and yes they do not listen :lmao:

Lulu I think WL CL sounds wonderful :) :thumbsup2

5. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Shout out to Sue and MM.....Happy Anniversary!!!!

Will add you to the list! Should be a great time no matter where you decide to stay, since you will be with family and celebrating the big 4-0! :woohoo:

How do I not have you on the "list"?? Are your dates 9/1-? Cruise and then Poly (as of today that is..:rolleyes:)

:yay: Jen's in the new house!! :banana:

MM, so sorry about the unexpected bug issue, but thankful you caught it early enough to not have extensive damage. :hug:

MM and Sheila.... okay, now I have in my head... "the ants go marching, one by one, hurrah, hurray..." :laughing:

Hola, Senorita Heather!! :goodvibes

hmmm... inquiriing minds want to know.... and I seem to remember someone saying that they are "set" :goodvibes (although no pinky swear from you...:rotfl2:)

Melissa, it called "selective hearing" :rotfl2:... no process or brain retention...goes in one ear and out the other. Men are born with it!

Hi LuLu'sMom!! Always good to "see" you here! :hug: WL CL will be awesome!! and we totally understand!

6. Lulu'sMom

Lulu'sMom You.Had.Me.At. Sticky.Mickey. ~And DOLE WHIPS too!

Oh! Jeanette, please put me on the front page roster!
    We'll be at the WL CL 6/15-6/24~:goodvibes

7. pas130

Janet does the trip list, thank goodness :faint: Sarah started our ever-changing list :littleangel: So as a tribute to Sarah, Janet continued it :grouphug:

She'll get you on the list, no worries :hug: And you'll be right on top!!!! Safe travels on Saturday, you SO deserve this trip!!! Is it still a surprise for your niece???

8. pas130

I was just talking about you :hug:

9. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

thanks bff and anytime... knew you were busy, we were just waiting for you to return. :) Besides, plenty of RCers were in the house too!

Sounds like my Sam....here I get a girl and she likes trains, bugs, worms, :faint:

Pas, should I start adding your day/time stamp to your changes?? :rotfl2:

Pas, I am worried too... hope Miss can check in soon.

Going over to do so now!!

10. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Jeanette :wave:

Janet good day to watch the movie Bugs, going to rain here all day :(

11. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

I'd ask you to put me on the list BUT I think I might be changing....I'm just super discouraged with airfare right now, and may have to shift a day here & there...and of course BWI Deluxe CL isn't available for any dates outside of what I already have booked.....grrrr....so now thinking Swan/Dolphin at the start or end (I have enough points for a free night yay!)

Has anyone here flown into Sanford?? Can anyone recommend a car service they've used there (I do not want to rent a car)? We do have Allegiant air which flies direct to there (we have none that fly direct into MCO)...and the fare is only $109 each way (USAir right now is running $271 each way!!). The dates & times don't work well for me for Allegiant but I might need to take them at least one way...

12. Lulu'sMom

Lulu'sMom You.Had.Me.At. Sticky.Mickey. ~And DOLE WHIPS too!

Oh, thank you Janet!:hug:
    Jeanette! I do believe you are the Queen of the changes! Just the front page says! LOL:rotfl2:
    This was a surprise for my niece, but little ol me can't keep her big mouth shut. :rolleyes2

A big warm hello to everyone else! I see a anniversary! WOW! Sue and MM! CONGRATS! :banana:

Someone mentioned trying to chose between the Poly and the BWI. No doubt, the POLY!!!!

The rooms are almost ALL REHABBED and they are very, very nice. I know, just stayed in them in April. Plus, Poly will start that DVC work next year, so it'll be a mess. So, I would grab the chance to stay there NOW! That's was one of the reasons we did. And I am so glad we did. We had a wonderful stay there. :cloud9:

13. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

"Official" decision....I think our 2014 trip will be late August, instead of April. :rolleyes:

Yes, it will be hot...but the crowds will be low, the deluxe resorts will be cheaper, we can go for longer and stay GF RPC!!!!!

Given our recent unexpected expenditures, I just think that pushing our trip out to August is the financially responsible thing to do, especially if we want to keep our beloved CL!!!

Plus, I'm going for almost a week in September...that will tide me over for awhile. :cool2:

14. pas130

We really had a great evening, followed by baths for dirty kids ;)

:hug: Rain here too!!! Miss Nancy is freaked out by the thunder and is behind the couch. Today is DS4 last day of preschool until September :guilty:

Stinks Frontier isn't flying out of Allentown anymore. Their fares rocked...and I have a promo code you could use :mad:

:rotfl: Yeah...that's a tough surprise. I'm the same way :rolleyes:

This Queen has the bestest royal court EVER :grouphug:

15. pas130

:beach: Sounds great...prediction...you're not staying RPC unless the refurb (rumored) is completed .......again JUST a prediction

16. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

What makes you think that???? :p

Rumor is....the refurbs will start late this year....so hopefully we will be safe....it's just a soft goods rehab, so I am feeling pretty good about it....for now....August is a LONG way off...:upsidedow

17. pas130

I think they will start in RPC...like they started in Hawaii. So yep I think you're safe as well. :thumbsup2 Plus you'll have plenty of time to see how DVC affects the resort ALL GOOD:beach:

NOW I want RPC ugh WILL NOT CHANGE

18. pas130

Must resist to urge to call........................................................

19. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

For what???? Um, actually, where are you right now??? :upsidedow

20. DznyCrzy11

DznyCrzy11 "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh

I know and my DH seems less than thrilled about switching to BC. I told him I just have an urge to try a new resort this year and I love the idea of being able to walk to Epcot....decisions, decisions.

I know that feeling!!! We're booked at the Poly but I'm getting an "itch" to change to BC. I love the idea of being within walking distance of Epcot. We will be at the resort for 4 nights this time. We have an ADR for dinner at BOG the 1st night, the other 2 nights we have an ADR at Epcot, oh yeah and a lunch ADR at Epcot the 4th day. Plus, we won't be at MK the 2nd and 3rd night because of "Night of Joy".

Yes, please add me!! My dates are 9/1-9/5 DCL and then 9/5-9/9 Poly (for now, haha)

Late August will be nice, although I do like to go when it's warmer. I would pick late August over April!!

21. pas130

I called...almost changed...I decided to wait until tomorrow...if RPC is still available it's meant to be....:goodvibes

It is a tough choice. When we stayed at YC, I was not happy being away from my castle...even though we spent more time at Epcot....I make no sense though ;)