Our little thread of BIG Resort changes*OLD THREAD link on last pg. to new thread!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

Is anything wrong?? :rotfl2:

Sheila, no worries, you are here now! :hug:

Sorry you are on the dreaded MD :( ... loved all the pix you posted. :goodvibes Could of used some zebra domes today... heck, maybe just skip it and try a Snakebite or two! :laughing:

Miss, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a safe trip home :hug: We are supposed to get some nasty weather rolling in tonight too.

Men....geesh. :sad2: Sure you will get him to see the light. An early lunch then head over to MK for the rest of the day/night makes the most sense to me too. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Yes, be careful!! We're supposed to get hit with some rough weather, and I think it's worse up there!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

4. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Maybe do lunch at RR instead then? That sounds like a good plan to me. :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

5. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

Yes thanks :goodvibes taking it easy today AND its our anniversary, 32 yrs!

Where's the like button?

My problem at Costco Is the clothing :rotfl:

Magic Depress is the worst, but stings less knowing you'll be back soon!

Safe travels! That weather sounds scary :scared:

6. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Happy Anniversary!!!! :goodvibes

We will celebrate our 11th on Saturday!!! :banana: what's even more shocking is that we will also be celebrating 19 years together....and I am 34, DH is 35....do the math....:scared1:

And I'm still all :love: over that man...termites and all....:rotfl2:

I was moping about the money paid to Orkin today (seriously though, that was the same amount as our normal airfare!!!) and I was talking about dropping CL...DH laughed and said he has perfect faith that I will find a way.....LOL

7. TT4Dis

TT4Dis Mouseketeer

I found the previous thread yesterday but forgot to give my dates and family details. My travel group is my mom, sister, 8yo niece, 6yo niece, 3yo nephew, 2yo nephew and myself.

We are going down Sept 16-Sept 18 with MNSSHP on the 17th. I am currently deciding between AoA fam suite, AKL, WL or BWI. We have stayed at AoA and while I enjoyed it, I want to try several different places before repeating.

My 40th bday is Sept 4 so this is an extra special trip and I am looking forward to celebrating at the halloween party.

8. DznyCrzy11

DznyCrzy11 "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh

Funny thing is, earlier today I was just thinking that a new thread should be coming up! :wizard:

Ok, so we are booked at the Poly BUT.............I've been having thoughts of staying at the BC. We love the Poly but I also love the idea of staying next to Epcot since that's where we will be the most. :confused3

9. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

I am finally here!! :dance3::cheer2::wave2:Long day!

10. Willows909

Willows909 Mouseketeer

Jennyjinx...I hear ya! And yet the day flies by at Disney...go figure!:confused3
    I am only up because I'm watching the Bruins. Overtime...ugh, I don't know how I'm going to get up for work tomorrow~

11. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Good Morning!!!!

Could barely keep my eyes open last night! I was watching this show though called "Lookout" which is basically an undercover exposé show. Last night this family booked a Carribean vacation and then went to see how much of the "all inclusive" stuff that was advertised was actually included.....not a whole lot! It was crazy!! Plus they had bed bugs in their room!! :crazy2:

Anyway, after our own bug problems I went to sleep and had a crazy bug dream!!!! (Nightmare) :eek: obviously, my dream was FAR worse than reality so I then felt grateful we "only" have termites and ants....:rotfl2:

Miss hope you made it home okay!!!

12. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

The bugs crawl in, the bugs crawl out :rotfl2: Sorry MM heard the song in my head

Wondering here too if Miss made it home or if her flight was delayed/cancelled. hope they are safe and maybe ended up with an extra night in Disney

13. hstrickland

hstrickland Way Down South...

Buenas Dias Mis Amigas!

Greetings from Cancun :wave2: Just wanted to drop in for a quick hello....all is well. Can't believe there's a new thread already!!!:dance3:Wish I had time to catch up....will do that next week:thumbsup2

One of my favorite spots for relaxation......

[​IMG]

The weather has been perfect and the drinks have been plentiful!!! I have sampled them all.....:rolleyes1

[​IMG]

Getting ready to eat some breakfast then head over to Isla Mujeres to swim with the dolphins.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!:goodvibes
    Heather

14. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Heather: :wave2: Good morning!! What is the name of this beautiful place in Cancun???:scratchin Looks so relaxing!

15. johnsonet

johnsonet DIS Veteran

:rotfl: Boy, do I know that feeling :idea:

16. gwynne

gwynne Be always blooming

:wave: I'm here! This new thread is moving fast!
    Finishing up trip odds and ends...My dh mentioned last night he really doesn't want to do a split stay, and so I called our favorite number.
    All set, just have to finish tweaking dining. I'll be back later.

17. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

I don't know if it's men in general or just my husband, but I swear he doesn't listen. Somehow Disney comes up and this is the conversation.

David: You booked already? (Laughing)
    Me: yeah, we talked about this a couple months ago
    David: we did?
    Me: remember you agreed to the dates and I told you I had to pay the one night deposit
    David: oh yeah, why are we staying at BLT?
    Me: seriously? The extra room, the kitchen, etc
    David: well where do the kids sleep
    Me: the pull out chair and pull out sofa
    David: what view? You know the kids like the MK view better than the lake view
    Me: I know, we will figure out as we get closer and let them decide
    David: why can't we just get a suite at CR?
    Me: um, the cost!!!!!!

And this goes on for a few more minutes....you KNOW we had this exact same conversation in April and he was home when I was on the phone booking it.

Sorry for the rant, he just amazes me sometimes. I am off to get ready for a pool play date. I promise to catch up tonight...no hockey game, lol!

Wishing everyone a great day!
    Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

18. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

So what did you change to????

Sounds like my DH, who asked me last night....are you really going to Disney in September???? Or were you just talking in theory??? :rolleyes:

Ummmmmm, airfare is booked....resort paid off...yeah, I'm going! Seriously???

He just said he didn't think I would actually go without them....I answered with, yup, I will and you can go back in April. :rotfl2:

19. Lulu'sMom

Lulu'sMom You.Had.Me.At. Sticky.Mickey. ~And DOLE WHIPS too!

Thanks for the heads up on a new thread, Jeanette! :hug:

Well, is this a record? Probably not with you gals! :rotfl2:

Had a split stay booked at the YC CL and the WL CL.

Well, with 2 DAYS before our vacation, I changed my reservations, again!

We're talking no YC CL at all! Going to the WL CL directly! LOL!
    After reading all about the Murphy's fiasco plus my yearning to go back to WDW's best kept CL "secret" , I HAD to make the change. But then again, you all understand, right? :rotfl:

20. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

WL CL is soooooooo :cloud9:

I think you made the right choice!!!!

We liked YC CL, and would stay at YC again, but not CL.

:banana::yay::cool1:

21. Lulu'sMom

Lulu'sMom You.Had.Me.At. Sticky.Mickey. ~And DOLE WHIPS too!

I know! People so get this confused.
    YC is a great resort, but their CL is not so great! Not horrible, just doesn't stack up to the others. Even BC CL fares much better to the YC CL! ::yes::

Love, love, love the WL CL! Hope we can keep it a secret! LOL

On another note, I am amazed how you ladies are getting such awesome deals on airfare! WOW! OURS bite. :bitelip: Lucky, lucky.