Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Status
Not open for further replies.
miss Hope little Miss M is feeling better soon. I hate when they are sick. :( I am the same way when my littles are sick.

Marie I am thinking of and praying for your family every single day. Much love to you guys.

My younger cousin whom I brought to Florida last year is sleeping over. We are playing Call of Duty together. We are nerds lol :)

Happy Saturday!! We're having a lazy around the house day. The DH and Joey went to get Taco Casa and then we'll play SW:tOR the rest of the night into the early morning hours.

:welcome: As much as I love the WL, it does make sense to bump back to the POFQ. That way you can put the extra money into making your anniversary trip even more special. Are y'all planning anything like a vowel renewal and/or maybe a family photo session?

OMG, was this season of American Horror Story amazing or what? Jessica Lang is hands down my favorite actress. She is just amazing!!

The main shows the DH and I watch are The Walking Dead, True Blood, American Horror Story, and Falling Skies. We try and catch Duck Dynasty whenever we can. Then I watch several without him like Castle, Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Elementary, Bunheads, Switched at Birth, The Following, and The Big Bang Theory. Of course the only one we watch on tv is Duck Dynasty. All the other shows are online.

You are a better woman that I am. I know I pumped for at least 6 months with each, but can't remember exactly how long.

Happy Saturday to you as well!!

Well I got some good news at about 3 AM that made me let out a little scream, and I might just have to let Dancin' Dan out on this one ladies. I checked on our return before we went to bed, which has become the norm. Instead of saying it was still processing, it had a date!!! :banana::dance3::dancer::dance3::banana: It gave me the date for our refund to hit our checking account as March 20, 2013!!! We'll have our return in just 4 days!!!! Now we just have to decide if we are going to San Antonio or not. The DH accuses me of possibly spending all of the return before our WDW trip, but he's the one that wants to stay at a hotel in San Antonio that is $210 a night, just so he can have a room that overlooks the Alamo. Anyway, we'll have time to decide what we'll do for that, but for now at least I know that by this time next week, our WDW trip will be paid off.

Yay! Glad you'll have your tax money soon!!!! :banana:

Hi all!

Marie I love that picture...everytime any of us meet, we all look so happy. I still say, one day, we should do our own group trip! Kids, DH's and all! Of course that would be after the ladies only trip!;)
How is your DH doing???

Candace: Happy to hear from you again, I too was worried about you.:flower3: Congrats on working so hard to better yourself at work.

jeanette: You too!! And please take it easy on yourself.:hug: Sometimes we think we can do it all, but don't take on too much! I love the surprise for DH!

Melissa: I am so sorry you are having a rough week, big hugs to you...:hug:

Dani: That was a scary situation for you! I too would've called the police, sometimes our wacky neighbors have gotten a call about them too. A father and son were fighting behind us once...scary.

SueM: thanks for advice on SAB, we can't be too careful with our little ones.

Ginny: You look just as kind and caring as you have come across in your posts to me.:flower3:

Wookie: What a relief about your return! So glad it is on its way to you finally!!:thumbsup2

Hi to all! HAPPY EARLY ST. PATTY's DAY!!!:goodvibes

Jen

:hug:

Thanks Jen! It was great to meet my fellow Dis sistas :goodvibes
They are such lovely, kind and FUN people! I agree -- we need to do a ladies trip! Can't wait to meet more of you!
DH is doing as well as can be expected-- he's got a great attitude, so that's good for healing. We won't know for 4 more weeks or so whether his pinky will make it, waiting on the magical bone graft regrowth to take. Praying it does take, as he's kind of attached to his pinky now that he's lost digit number 4! His pinky will need a couple more surgeries if its able to be saved. We are taking it one day at a time -- unsure yet what this means for his career, as even though he's thankfully a Lefty, his shooting hand is right / he's right eye dominant, we will have to see how he can handle a firearm when he's all healed and every thing is said and done. He's looking at about 4-6 months of WCB for sure. I hope he heals well!

Glad he's doing well!! :goodvibes

Hiya ladies... wanted to say hello and happy weekend to all. :grouphug:

(Don't laugh at me now, okay?... I'm currently lying down at the footboard of Miss M's bed because she's running a fever and I'm a paranoid momma. After getting kicked for the 10th time, I might regret not having chosen to sleep on the floor.) :upsidedow

No laughing. Hope Miss M feels better soon. We went through that nasty fever thing a few weeks ago...lasted about 5 days, fever and cough. She was pretty lethargic during it all, but then BAM! It was over. Bizarre little virus...:confused3

wookie I LOVE Jessica Lange. She is a phenomenal actress. I thought the season started out really good, but halfway through it kind of unraveled. Like with the doctor being a nazi, and performing all those experiments...just to incinerate himself. And the nun being possessed. The doctor just pushed her from the ledge. All of these awesome key points were just washed away. :confused3 I love Evan Peters though! (Tate and Kitt Walker) :lovestruc

:lovestruc Evan Peters:lovestruc I just love him!! I hope he's coming back for season 3. I can't wait to see what they come up with for next season. I would really love for them to do it from one of those old mansion in the NOLA Garden District. They could have a little ghosts mixed with witches and voodoo. ooooo, or the Magnolia Plantation.

I liked the doctor/Nazi thing, but not how they ended it. During that time, they were still finding Nazi's that had escaped and were living in other parts of the world under different names. Considering the type of experiments some of the Nazi concentration camp doctors did, that story line seemed plausible. It even makes him being incinerated make sense, since the Nazis did that in the concentration camps as well. I wish they had let him live until Lana was able to close Briarcliff down and it came out who he really was. I think death by firing squad would have been better.

SO happy you are finally getting your return! I called NY state the other day and they basically just read me the same line my computer used to say. "Your return is in the final stages of processing. While most are completed in 2 weeks, it may take up to 4 weeks." Well, this week will be 4 weeks. It is their stalling tactics. First they said it needed an extra review which took like 4 weeks. Now it's the processing nonsense. Maybe I will see it by the time we come back from Disney in June. :rotfl:

Thank you. I am just so glad we don't have to file state taxes in Texas.

Wookie: What a relief about your return! So glad it is on its way to you finally!!:thumbsup2

Hi to all! HAPPY EARLY ST. PATTY's DAY!!!:goodvibes

Jen

Thank you, I am too!!

Happy St. Patty's day to you as well.

I have been under the weather all weekend. NOT a good way to start this week with my return to the classroom...luckily I just have to get through this week and then t's their Spring Break! Unfortunately, that means another week unpaid...

I hope you feel better soon!!

DS is playing in the bathtub, then I think it's a glass of wine and relaxing in front of the TV to watch DVRd Idol from this past week. :-)

G'night everyone! Happy St. Paddy's Day tomorrow!

I tried to post last night, but the DH was being all whinny-hinny and didn't want to wait for me to finish posting before we watched a movie on line. When I read this last night, I read it as "DH is playing in the bathtub" and I was like "awww, that's so cute he still likes to act like a kid and play in the bathtub."

Happy St. Patty's to you as well.

DH is doing as well as can be expected-- he's got a great attitude, so that's good for healing. We won't know for 4 more weeks or so whether his pinky will make it, waiting on the magical bone graft regrowth to take. Praying it does take, as he's kind of attached to his pinky now that he's lost digit number 4! His pinky will need a couple more surgeries if its able to be saved. We are taking it one day at a time -- unsure yet what this means for his career, as even though he's thankfully a Lefty, his shooting hand is right / he's right eye dominant, we will have to see how he can handle a firearm when he's all healed and every thing is said and done. He's looking at about 4-6 months of WCB for sure. I hope he heals well!

I'm glad he is doing so well and is able to keep a positive attitude. We'll keep y'all in our prayers.

(Don't laugh at me now, okay?... I'm currently lying down at the footboard of Miss M's bed because she's running a fever and I'm a paranoid momma. After getting kicked for the 10th time, I might regret not having chosen to sleep on the floor.) :upsidedow

There is nothing to laugh at in your post. Sounds to me, like your just being a good momma. Paranoid would be if she had a temp of 99.0 and you were running her to the ER.

Yay! Glad you'll have your tax money soon!!!! :banana:

Thank you!!

We had to call the police last night as well at like 1:30 AM. The boys were in the backyard playing in a tent the inlaws gave them to play with. The plan was for them to spend the night out there in it. Well they came in, all freaked out, that they had heard screaming. I blew it off as nothing and told them they were just scared. It didn't help the sil and bil kept sneaking up on the earlier, trying to scare them. I honestly thought it was just them. Well a little while later, I heard screaming. As I went into the living room my fil was getting out of his chair. Our first instinct.....to walk right out the front door to see what it was. We kept hearing screaming and a house about 1/4 mile down the road had some lights on outside. The fil got int the truck to head down the street. He had us lock up the house and call the sheriffs department. The fil also found 3 teenagers walking down the street towards our house. The sheriffs department came and the screaming stopped. I just assume it was a bunch of drunks. Well I'm off to eat some homemade chili and cornbread.

I tried to post last night, but the DH was being all whinny-hinny and didn't want to wait for me to finish posting before we watched a movie on line. When I read this last night, I read it as "DH is playing in the bathtub" and I was like "awww, that's so cute he still likes to act like a kid and play in the bathtub."

We had to call the police last night as well at like 1:30 AM. The boys were in the backyard playing in a tent the inlaws gave them to play with. The plan was for them to spend the night out there in it. Well they came in, all freaked out, that they had heard screaming. I blew it off as nothing and told them they were just scared. It didn't help the sil and bil kept sneaking up on the earlier, trying to scare them. I honestly thought it was just them. Well a little while later, I heard screaming. As I went into the living room my fil was getting out of his chair. Our first instinct.....to walk right out the front door to see what it was. We kept hearing screaming and a house about 1/4 mile down the road had some lights on outside. The fil got int the truck to head down the street. He had us lock up the house and call the sheriffs department. The fil also found 3 teenagers walking down the street towards our house. The sheriffs department came and the screaming stopped. I just assume it was a bunch of drunks. Well I'm off to eat some homemade chili and cornbread.

Hehehe. No, DH doesn't play in the tub anymore, but that would be funny. :-)

Screaming at 1:30am? I'd call the cops too! Luckily we live in a fairly quiet neighborhood (besides all the kids yelling during the day). But chili and cornbread sounds delicious right now! :-)

No, no, no!! I'm not going to change. I'm not going to change. I'm not going to change. Hehehe. :-) I need to look at some French Quarter pics again because I happened to see some pics of the Royal Rooms at Riverside and I thought about switching...

They are such lovely, kind and FUN people! I agree -- we need to do a ladies trip! Can't wait to meet more of you!

Thanks for the update Marie, and glad to hear he's keeping a positive attitude. I think it helps in the healing for sure.

Aw, hope your little one is feeling better soon. princess:

We had to call the police last night as well at like 1:30 AM. The boys were in the backyard playing in a tent the inlaws gave them to play with. The plan was for them to spend the night out there in it. Well they came in, all freaked out, that they had heard screaming. I blew it off as nothing and told them they were just scared. It didn't help the sil and bil kept sneaking up on the earlier, trying to scare them. I honestly thought it was just them. Well a little while later, I heard screaming. As I went into the living room my fil was getting out of his chair. Our first instinct.....to walk right out the front door to see what it was. We kept hearing screaming and a house about 1/4 mile down the road had some lights on outside. The fil got int the truck to head down the street. He had us lock up the house and call the sheriffs department. The fil also found 3 teenagers walking down the street towards our house. The sheriffs department came and the screaming stopped. I just assume it was a bunch of drunks. Well I'm off to eat some homemade chili and cornbread. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

How scary!

No, no, no!! I'm not going to change. I'm not going to change. I'm not going to change. Hehehe. :-) I need to look at some French Quarter pics again because I happened to see some pics of the Royal Rooms at Riverside and I thought about switching...

:rotfl::rotfl:

:lovestruc Evan Peters:lovestruc I just love him!! I hope he's coming back for season 3. I can't wait to see what they come up with for next season. I would really love for them to do it from one of those old mansion in the NOLA Garden District. They could have a little ghosts mixed with witches and voodoo. ooooo, or the Magnolia Plantation.

I liked the doctor/Nazi thing, but not how they ended it. During that time, they were still finding Nazi's that had escaped and were living in other parts of the world under different names. Considering the type of experiments some of the Nazi concentration camp doctors did, that story line seemed plausible. It even makes him being incinerated make sense, since the Nazis did that in the concentration camps as well. I wish they had let him live until Lana was able to close Briarcliff down and it came out who he really was. I think death by firing squad would have been better.

Thank you!!

He IS going to be in it!!! And they announced that the third season is going to be The Coven. I'd like some more details than that, but I will take any info I can get!

I liked the premise of him being a nazi doctor, but I feel like the wasted the whole elaborate set up of the story. I feel like most of the main points of the story just dropped off. Hopefully they will do a better job with the writing for this season. I also didn't care for it somehow ending up being the Lana Winters show. :crazy2: That actress annoys me for some reason. :confused3

Geez is the crazy drunk neighbor syndrome going around? So sorry you had that happen last night. It is terrifying. I'm so happy you all are ok. Your dinner sounds yummo too!

Hehehe. No, DH doesn't play in the tub anymore, but that would be funny. :-)

It would be so adorable!!

He IS going to be in it!!! And they announced that the third season is going to be The Coven. I'd like some more details than that, but I will take any info I can get!

I liked the premise of him being a nazi doctor, but I feel like the wasted the whole elaborate set up of the story. I feel like most of the main points of the story just dropped off. Hopefully they will do a better job with the writing for this season. I also didn't care for it somehow ending up being the Lana Winters show. :crazy2: That actress annoys me for some reason. :confused3

I'm glad he's going to be in it. I did some digging and found out a few more details, but not sure if you don't know them already or don't want to know.

I agree that they build up the Nazi-doctor story to just let it fizzle out. Alos, I hated all the, oh we came back a few months later and x-character was dead. Like with Kits wife and Sister Jude. I told them DH it's like they had all these great stories they wanted to go great places with and then they realized the season was almost over and since they do the show like they do, they had to wrap up all the stories really quickly.

Screaming at 1:30am? I'd call the cops too! Luckily we live in a fairly quiet neighborhood (besides all the kids yelling during the day). But chili and cornbread sounds delicious right now! :-)
Geez is the crazy drunk neighbor syndrome going around? So sorry you had that happen last night. It is terrifying. I'm so happy you all are ok. Your dinner sounds yummo too!

My nephew was terrified for a bit. I just blew it off as a bunch of drink idiots celebrating St. Patty's Day.

It would be so adorable!!

I'm glad he's going to be in it. I did some digging and found out a few more details, but not sure if you don't know them already or don't want to know.

I agree that they build up the Nazi-doctor story to just let it fizzle out. Alos, I hated all the, oh we came back a few months later and x-character was dead. Like with Kits wife and Sister Jude. I told them DH it's like they had all these great stories they wanted to go great places with and then they realized the season was almost over and since they do the show like they do, they had to wrap up all the stories really quickly.

My nephew was terrified for a bit. I just blew it off as a bunch of drink idiots celebrating St. Patty's Day.

YES!! That is exactly how it seemed. Like they just took too long to build it up, then it plateaued for a couple of episodes, then they just hurried to finish them off. It started out so strong but ended pretty terribly. They didn't even show how Kit's wife ended up in Briarcliff! Just her killing Grace, then in there and dead. What the french toast! I think part of the problem is that the writer also writes Glee. :rotfl:

I am going to have to go search for my deets about next season! :surfweb:

YES!! That is exactly how it seemed. Like they just took too long to build it up, then it plateaued for a couple of episodes, then they just hurried to finish them off. It started out so strong but ended pretty terribly. They didn't even show how Kit's wife ended up in Briarcliff! Just her killing Grace, then in there and dead. What the french toast! I think part of the problem is that the writer also writes Glee. :rotfl:

I am going to have to go search for my deets about next season! :surfweb:

I didn't know that the writer also writes for Glee. That explains the episode with Name Game episode.

Ticker check!!! One more month until 11 glorious days at the YC!!!! :cool1:

SWEET!! Hopefully, the time flies, but not too fast that you don't get everything done you need to get done.

Oh, my! So sorry to read about this! Sending healing prayers and positive thoughts for him and your family! :grouphug: We do need to pray for a speedy and a miraculous recovery !:goodvibes

YOU are a GOOD mom. :hug: Hope she is much better today.

OH BOY!!!! A group that loves AHS!!!! :thumbsup2
Love it! Love it!
ITA, the story started out with a huge bang but sort of fizzled with the doc.

Need to ask, do you live near North Houston?

Gotta love state-tax-free Texas!:thumbsup2

Thank you!!

ITA with SUE, how scary! And disneydreamin, yeah, is there a drunk syndrome going around? That's the first thing I thought of!:sad2:

:lmao: Spoken like a true blue RCer!

Ditto all above and I can't remember his name but the writer for Glee with Murphy also is his right hand for writing everything else and also wrote and starred in NipTuck. He was the dark-haired doc without a pemo.:rolleyes1

Ticker check!!! One more month until 11 glorious days at the YC!!!! :cool1:

You're going to love the YC! :beach:

Happy Monday to everyone else and lots of :grouphug:

Guess I needed more coffee, we spent a nice weekend at the ranch. DS went back to college last night, end of spring break and we're so happy and looking forward to this upcoming trip.
DS brought several friends with him so I have quite a bit to do today. At least they stripped all the beds and piled all the dirty linens, etc in the laundry room.
And let me tell you about my two empty fridges and freezers .....:upsidedow :lmao:

So grateful that I feel well enough to clean and go to the store to restock, plus plan a WDW trip! :goodvibes

Oh, yeah, you might appreciate this story.
Told DH last night, since we are leaving the day after Easter, I am NOT cooking Easter SUNDAY. The. End. We are going out. I am making reservations at the country club or somewhere, sweetie, your choice, but I repeat, I.am. NOT.COOKING.EASTER.DINNER. :woohoo:

OH BOY!!!! A group that loves AHS!!!!
Love it! Love it!
ITA, the story started out with a huge bang but sort of fizzled with the doc.

That it did, and I think some of the others ones did as well.

Need to ask, do you live near North Houston?

Gotta love state-tax-free Texas!

No we don't. We live in Justin, which is near the DFW area. We're about 4 hours 40 minutes from Houston, if you take 45. If you follow NASCAR at all, I can see the Texas Motor Speedway from our front porch.

Guess I needed more coffee, we spent a nice weekend at the ranch. DS went back to college last night, end of spring break and we're so happy and looking forward to this upcoming trip.
DS brought several friends with him so I have quite a bit to do today. At least they stripped all the beds and piled all the dirty linens, etc in the laundry room.
And let me tell you about my two empty fridges and freezers .....:upsidedow :lmao:

So grateful that I feel well enough to clean and go to the store to restock, plus plan a WDW trip! :goodvibes

Told DH last night, since we are leaving the day after Easter, I am NOT cooking Easter SUNDAY. The. End. We are going out. I am making reservations at the country club or somewhere, sweetie, your choice, but I repeat, I.am. NOT.COOKING.EASTER.DINNER. :woohoo:

I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to cook a big meal the night before leaving for WDW either. The two times we had to catch an early morning flight out of DFW to get to WDW, we just went out to eat the night before. This trip, we'll do like we did last time. The DH will stay home from work the day we leave and the DSs will go to school. As soon as the DSs get off to school, I'll climb back into bed with the DH and sleep until 11-noon-ish (since we'll be driving late). When we get up, the DH and I will make a trip to the store, for any last minute items I may have forgotten to buy, and then we'll have lunch somewhere. When we get home, we'll pack up the minivan, and make sure everything is ready so when the DSs get home, we just jump in the mv and leave.

I'm excited about officially starting on Monday! :-) .... I have been under the weather all weekend. NOT a good way to start this week with my return to the classroom...DS is playing in the bathtub.
Hope it was a great first day!!! And hope you are feeling better today. :)

Ticker check!!! One more month until 11 glorious days at the YC!!!! :cool1: Yahoo on 30 day countdown! :dance3: ... Our friends are so excited about the trip, I cannot wait! Next weekend we are all making tie dye tee shirts to wear one day of our trip ~ all 9 of us!!! That will be a sight.
Yahoo on 30 day countdown :cheer2: Oh boy, 9 of those tie-dyes surely will be a sight! :3dglasses

I agree you should consider coming on the Diva trip ... where else can you see 70+ ladies doing a pub crawl in orange shirts? :rotfl2:
When you put it THAT way it sounds like an episode of next season's American Horror Story :lmao: :eek:

I will get myself ready first and won't wake the kids up until like 6:20. They'll be fine, and if they aren't then tough because they're in Disney and they'll like it!
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

I drank too many beers at dinner and didn't get to buy a bra at the mall! :rotfl2:
Oh, that's funny. :rotfl2: I hope you requested express delivery for the online shopping! :rotfl:

It was great to meet my fellow Dis sistas :goodvibes They are such lovely, kind and FUN people! I agree -- we need to do a ladies trip! Can't wait to meet more of you!
I'd love to do the Divas trip someday to California. I'd sure try to get over to WDW for a meet, too. :thumbsup2 ... Continued well wishes for your family. :flower3:

We originally booked POFQ for 11 nights this coming December and then to surprise my DH - switched to Wilderness Lodge. He found out and was happy. Now we have talked ourselves into changing to POR to save around $2700. We wanted to take our whole family (2 daughters, 2 son-in-laws and 2 grandchildren) to Disney in 2015 for our 30th anniversary and would rather put the extra money towards that. It looks quiet. We also added a night.
A big anniversary trip with the family sure is a great reason to change. :goodvibes You will appreciate the extra day :woohoo: this time at POR. It is such a great Resort.

Do you watch American Horror Story too? ... He IS going to be in it!!! And they announced that the third season is going to be The Coven.
disneydreamin247, lulu'smom, and wookie: Oh yes! Jessican Lange and Evan Peters are wonderful. And that wacky Ryan Murphy is quite the yarn-spinner. Nip/Tuck was so good, too. Thanks for the juicy tidbit about next season.

When I read this last night, I read it as "DH is playing in the bathtub" and I was like "awww, that's so cute he still likes to act like a kid and play in the bathtub."
Me too! :rotfl: Warped minds from too much Ryan Murphy...:crazy2:

I didn't know that the writer also writes for Glee. That explains the episode with Name Game episode.
Lana Lana bo banna...:joker:

We spent a nice weekend at the ranch ... So grateful that I feel well enough to clean and go to the store to restock, plus plan a WDW trip! ... So grateful that I feel well enough to clean and go to the store to restock, plus plan a WDW trip!
That's so true, it's all about perspective. Glad you are feeling well. :goodvibes Getting up and away for us is so stressful and the workload is so much, but we are so blessed to be able to go as often as we do and wouldn't have it any other way. :wizard: ... Where is your ranch???? I love to hear about RCer getaway spots. :lovestruc ... Funny about the COOKING for Easter. Yup... that's way too much to do the day before. How long will you be at WDW??? I may be there at the same time.

Mornin Peeps!!

Miss, hope our Miss M is feeling better :hug: And I would (and did) sleep in my kids rooms when they were sick...I was always checking on them anyway, might as well be close...:flower3:

Dani, love the new ticker! And who needs bras anyway?? I'll take beer over getting a new one anyday!! :rotfl2:

Koh, good luck at work today! :goodvibes

Wookie, hope you are feeling better today :hug: .. and I was happy to read that you will be receving your tax return this Wednesday! (hey, first day of spring!)... let's hope this is not another "the check is in the mail" thing ....

Piglets Mommy, happy that the art show rocked for Martina! We always enjoy going to North Penn's, there are amazingly talented kids out there... p.s. Let me know about this weekend!

Candace, Congrats on passing your test!! :woohoo: It's great that the test is behind you so your focus can be on the trip. Love the tie-dye shirt idea for all of you... that will make a great pix.... And like your plans for 2014/15... 2 weeks would be amazing in Disney!!

JANET: you should join the DIVA trip :) :thumbsup2 it would be AWESOME to see both you AND Linda -- remember that girls Trip we were all talking about last year? And we got amazing rate for the GRAND too! :cloud9: doesn't get better than that :)

I agree you should consider coming on the Diva trip ... where else can you see 70+ ladies doing a pub crawl in orange shirts? :rotfl2:

Thanks Marie and Linda! I would love to join up with you....Linda you kind of grabbed me at pub crawl...:rotfl2: It would be fabulous to meet you Marie and of course see Linda again and hang with you both! will have to think and talk to DH about my trips...:upsidedow will let you know!

JanetB, thanks for the good juju for my uncle. And as for POLY, this is another wrong that must be righted... :thumbsup2 ... and I am just the gal to help YOU, too. :lmao: Just say the word... :rolleyes1

Magic, when I need the enabling you will be the first one I'll call...:goodvibes (sorry that the news on your uncle isn't good :hug:)

Happy Saturday... Hope you all have a great weekend. Well, 1 performance of Carousel down 5 to go. They all did an outstanding job. It truly amazing me year after year how it all comes together. Some years you think this is going to be a disaster and then opening night comes and it is brilliant- although this year the French horns in the pit really are bad. (that has a back story)

Congrats!! We really enjoy seeing the school plays.... the kids are amazing, the teachers and parents do a tremendous job making sure that everything goes well. :goodvibes

Sounds like it was a great weekend all around :goodvibes and kudos to you ....I'm liking that female empowerment!!! YOU GO GIRL!! :cheer2:

Wookie, hope you are feeling better today :hug: .. and I was happy to read that you will be receving your tax return this Wednesday! (hey, first day of spring!)... let's hope this is not another "the check is in the mail" thing ....

Thank you, I feel so much better today.

The first thing I am going to do on Wednesday is to check our checking account to see if it's in there. If it's not, they said to not contact the IRS until the 25th.

Another AHS fan! :hyper: We can start a club! :rotfl:

So happy you had an enjoyable weekend. And good for you not cooking Easter dinner!!! It is very silly to put that huge meal together just to leave the next day. It doesn't make sense.

Oh, that's funny. :rotfl2: I hope you requested express delivery for the online shopping! :rotfl:

disneydreamin247, lulu'smom, and wookie: Oh yes! Jessican Lange and Evan Peters are wonderful. And that wacky Ryan Murphy is quite the yarn-spinner. Nip/Tuck was so good, too. Thanks for the juicy tidbit about next season.

Me too! :rotfl: Warped minds from too much Ryan Murphy...:crazy2:

Lana Lana bo banna...:joker:

Evan Peters doesn't know this yet, but we are betrothed. ;)

Saturday I had to turn the bottom of my bra out to prevent myself from getting stabbed! :crazy2: Not a good time!

Mornin Peeps!!

Dani, love the new ticker! And who needs bras anyway?? I'll take beer over getting a new one anyday!! :rotfl2:

Oh Daniel said if I ever tried to go out without a bra he would call the cops! :lmao: Thanks a lot, kid!

I couldn't think of what to put on my ticker. Everything I typed sounded so snooty. I still don't care for it honestly. :confused3

Booked POFQ...Changed to WL...Changed to POR...Paid Vacation Off Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter