Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letthewookiewin

letthewookiewin <font color=blue>"That's 'cause droids don't pull

We stayed at the CBR on our first family trip, so it's very special to me. If it's just $60, I would upgrade. We stayed there in 2004, and really loved it. The DSs wanted to move in.

It is. I've been using it today to buy things for our trip. I know my DH will think I have gone over kill on the stuff I bought to prevent motion sickness. I bought Sea Bands, Ginger Gum, Bonine pills, and Ginger Root pills (that I will start taking before the trip).

If the boat is running, then I bet that is the option we'll take. We all love taking the boats at WDW.

I can't wait for summer. The boys only have 15 full days left plus the last two half days, so only 17 more early mornings for me!! :banana: :banana:

Safe travels and have a magical time!!

I cannot even imagine the heartache your family, and your DS's friend's family, is going through. I truly wish I could say some magic words to make this ordeal have never happened. Since I can't do that I will be sending your family virtual hugs, prayers, good thoughts, and love.

Janet is so right, we are a family here. We may not be able to be there in person to help, but we all send love, prayers, and good thoughts from each of our homes.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. peteykirch

peteykirch Mouseketeer

So I made some of the Le Cellier cheese soup last night, and I had this idea today to take the leftovers and use it as a cheese sauce to make macaroni and cheese. Genius idea, best mac&cheese I ever made.

4. WDW in Pearls

WDW in Pearls Monograms and Minnie Ears

I'm sure I will get flamed for this, but if your child was inappropriately touched you should NOT be posting on it in a public forum. I have very little background in criminal law but this is a great way to blow your credibility. Not to mention the potential psychological damage to your child.

I know it's easy to feel close to people on message boards but please, use private messages for this! Best of luck should you decide to press charges and hope your child heals well.

5. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Jeanette So sorry to read that DS is having those issues but Thank Goodness his BFF opened up and said what was going on. :hugs:

jenny Hope the fly situation gets better, it sounds just awful :scared:

6. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

I'm sorry but, what brought you to this thread? It really isn't any of your business, and I don't see how confiding in others blows any credibility.

7. i_heart_the_mouse

i_heart_the_mouse DIS Veteran

pas - Sending huge, ginormous hugs :hug: So sorry your family is going through this. :sad1:

8. WDW in Pearls

WDW in Pearls Monograms and Minnie Ears

It's not confiding if its public.

And I honestly was interested in resort changes.

9. letthewookiewin

Please, with your great knowledge of the law and how one can destroy one's credibility, explain how what she posted blows hers? Did she give details about what happened? no Did she give the name, or even a description, of the person that is accused of doing this? nope

You will find that this thread is a group of very tight-knit women and in fact a family. When we are having troubling times, or need to vent, we post about it and support each other. If you don't like what is being posted on this thread, there is no reason to post here.

10. disd55

disd55 Mouseketeer

Resort changes please? Can we just take the drama to PM for the sake of the rest of the users of the forum?? TIA

11. letthewookiewin

Well if you read back, the only two causing "drama" are the two, who are not regular posters on this thread (yourself included now). Before that, there was no drama. There was only talk of Disney and women supporting each other through tough times. You say to keep the drama to PM, I would take your own advice. Then again, there is always the suggestion of just moving on to the next thread.:confused3

12. disneydreamin247

disneydreamin247 DIS Veteran

Funny, they both just joined this month. ;) Also quite funny that a non-regular on this thread requests to keep the drama off the thread. :confused3

13. letthewookiewin

Also, the fact there was no drama before that. **, my fil just opened up a bottle Crown Royal Reserve. Maybe I should take him up on his offer of a drink. :lmao:

14. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

If we offend you, don't post on this thread. We are not an informational thread like the resort specific threads. We are a group of people who support each other through Disney decisions (and some non-Disney). Please take your comments elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

15. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Is everyone in favor of getting us moved to the community boards????? If so let's make it happen.

16. chimo2u

chimo2u DIS Veteran

PAS, I wanted to give you a big :hug: from my heart to yours. I'm so sorry my friend, and I hope your DS feels the love and support all around him and knows he was very brave and did everything right talking to a trusted adult. We are all here for you - ALWAYS!
    Marie

17. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

I am. It's sad because we have always been an all inclusive group....but some people.... :(

18. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

No kidding. :( I think that would be a good idea too.

19. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

How do we do that?

20. letthewookiewin

That is one of the best things about this group. Until someone ruins the fun.

21. letthewookiewin

Me too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.