Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by pas130, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Happy Mother's Day to All the RC Mom's & Grams !

Dani :banana: 19 Days :banana:

JeanetteHappy Mother's Day to you too! I had the strangest dream last night. My eldest boy, Shawn was allowed to come back for 24 hours. I bought him a new Yankee Shirt to wear back to Heaven and made him one of his favorite meals Mac & Cheese and My "hoop de Doo Beans. We stayed up for the entire 24 hrs and then he had to leave. I was so happy in the dream but woke up it was 3 am and I felt so sad. Idid fall back to sleep around 5 am but No dream with Jason like I was hopeing.

We were suppose to go out to dinner today, Bob was taking His Mother and myself but he is not feeling good today so that is off. My other Ddil texted me this am so it is all good. :)

jenny Kids sure are something, I can just picture you and DH sitting there waiting for squeals of joy and there was nothing :laughing:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. sjs314

i_heart I love everyplace your staying! Gonna stow away in your suitcase :rotfl:

4. Janet B

Janet B DIS Veteran

:daisy: Happy Mother's Day!! Ladies you are all the best!! :daisy:

Today, I rec'd a yummy fruit basket & wonderful card from my DS Paul...wow, didn't expect it, it made my day since we won't see him... my Sam have me a hug and card....we might go out later for dinner or just stay home, bbq and rent a movie... or go play mini golf. Life is good.

Iheart: Wow, love all your resorts!! And I think RPC is a perfect RC to celebrate your Bday!!

Pas, Enjoy a day off with your great kiddos and Brian!! :hug:

Dani, Enjoy your Mom time with the kiddos! So sorry about the family drama :hug: And yay for 19 days!!

Christine, enjoy you day with Sophia and Mia...sure Toby with be with you too. :hug:

Jen, so funny :rotfl2: Well they will probably never be able to sleep tonight!

MM, but just think of all the fun you will have RCing!! looking forward to reading about all your changes...:goodvibes

SheilaI have been thinking of you today. :hug: Shawn was coming to be with his Mom on her day and having his fav meal... Mac & Cheese and Hoop de Doo beans sound carb-tastic!! Perhaps Jason is waiting for tonight:hug: Sorry that Bob is not feeling well, hopefully the 3 of you will be able to have your special dinner later this week. Happy that both DDIL's reached out to you this week. :flower3:

5. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Now that's what I call a split stay!! DH would have a heart attack if I tried something like that!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

6. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Sheila: I am sending out huge hugs to you, that must have been painful waking up from that. Thinking of you lots.:hug:

7. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Thinking of you, Sheila. *hugs*

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies!!

8. i_heart_the_mouse

i_heart_the_mouse DIS Veteran

I'm sure it was quite painful to awaken from that dream. How sweet that you got to spend a few moments on Mother's Day with your dear Shawn, even if only in a dream. :hug:

My dear dad was quite the Yankees fan. Perhaps he is up there talking sports with your dear son :flower:

You're invited! ::yes::

Thanks Janet :goodvibes

What a wonderful gift from DS :hug: Enjoy your day!

DH loves to hop around just as much as I do, so it's all good :)

9. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

No, we didn't have much noise at all. Just a bit that you'd expect coming from the pool, nothing too bad at all. We were on Zebra trail 4 th floor. I think our room was in second pod. And with balcony door shut, can't hear anything.

I'm going to have to go check out our new Target store maybe this week. Things were too crazy at work last week, and I was too tired after work to bother I have heard on the news the pricing isn't as low as the U.S. stores!!

that's disgusting behaviour. So sorry.

Love Kona! Then I go downstairs to browse thru Wylands, and then a Dole Whip for dessert

Yippee!

DetTigsGal Happy Belated!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all. Who ordered the rain? Been hot and sunny all week, but today it's pouring, sheech!

10. pas130

pas130 Always missing Florida....

pixiedust: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Jason will stop by tonight Sheila :hug:

Christine:hug:
    Awwwww!!! So proud of Paul...how thoughtful!!! You're a great Mom, Sam and Paul are blessed!!!!

Update the RC trip list....BLT is now CR GW GV and beach is New Smyrna ;) Saving 4 figures.....I got the bestest cards EVA!!!!

Congrats Candace!!!

DetTigsGalHappy Belated Birthday!!!!pixiedust:

:cool1:

I never ch-ch-changed it.......:blush:

11. babyberger

babyberger DIS Veteran

Wishing my RC moms a VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ❤

HUGS
    Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

12. DetTigsGal

DetTigsGal DIS Veteran

Happy Mothers Day to all of you :)

Sheila- continued good thoughts to you on this day.

Jen- too funny, that is so the way my boys would have acted.

I'm in Western PA for the night, Valpo tomorrow to pack up Brendan.

13. Koh1977

Koh1977 DIS Veteran

Jeanette - I think New Smyrna will be good. :-) Disney then beach? Perfect vacation! I miss the ocean...I don't think DH would let me sneak in a day trip to the beach though...not when we're paying Disney prices!!

Working on the photo autograph books right now...instead of grading papers...oops... :-)

14. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

TWO DAYS TO GO!!:dance3::cool1::cheer2:

15. sjs314

jealous :hyper:

16. pas130

Woohoo!!!

17. pas130

Thanks !!! I think it'll rock!!
    Busy day today.princess Bree is 6!! Dh is sick with a tummy bug and little guy has his preop visit with ent...good times never stop...miss my gals!!!

18. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday to Bree!!!:jumping1:party::bday:

I have never said yet but I love her name Jeanette.:flower3:

19. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday Bree!!!!! :dance3::cheer2:

20. aml3679

aml3679 Kita's Mom

Since planning our trip so long ago, we have changed resorts 4 times! Is this abnormal?

We planned our trip so long ago. We did not want to spend the money on a Deluxe resort and decided on POFQ based on someone I work with who said it was the best moderate. We booked. After looking at pictures, I was not thrilled with the main pool or the food court.

My husband talked about how much he loved The Grand Californian in California when we were at Disneyland so I switched to surprise him. He found out by looking at The Disney Boards - I did not think he looked at all. He did not want to spend the extra $2K.

We watched a lot of You Tube videos and changed to Port Orleans Riverside.

After reading many reviews - I got interested in Coronado Springs since it supposedly has a more adult feel. So we decided on our final resort - Coronado Springs King Business Class.

21. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

You are not abnormal, in fact you fit in quite nicely here! :rotfl: 2K is a big upgrade, and from what I understand the business class at Coronado is very nice! Welcome!!:goodvibes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.