Our happily ever after Disneymoon TRIP REPORT - Sept/Oct 2015

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! We've been back for just under two weeks now from our absolutely magical Disneymoon so I thought it was time to start telling you all about it. As usual, the trip flew by but I find writing my trip report as a bit of comfort and I enjoy reliving it over again.

So let us begin...

Quick overview:

The Cast:

Me - I'm Kat, I'm 28 and this will be my third trip to Disney World. My first trip was in 2000 with my parents (total wuss back then so didn't really go on anything!), my next trip was in 2012 with Karl (who'll you will meet in a minute) which was AMAZING! My favorite parks are Epcot and Hollywood Studios and my favorite rides are...well...to be honest, I can't actually pick, there's toooo many!

I was planner extraordinaire for this trip and also now a wife...

PTR%20Me_zpsk8axdakk.jpg

Karl - He is 29 and he is now my wonderful Husband. His first trip was with me in 2012. He didn't really know what to expect but he absolutely LOVED it! His favorite parks are also Hollywood Studios and Epcot and his favorite rides are Spaceship Earth (as this is the first ride he ever went on in Disney) and he LOVES the 3 Caballeros ride in Mexico....

PTR%20Karl_zps5vld4cpf.jpg

When & where:

26 September 2015 - 10 October 2015

Staying at Walt Disney World Swan.

The (original) plan:

26/09 - Arrival date
27/09 - Magic Kingdom
28/09 - Epcot (possibly Illuminations)
29/09 - Universal Studios
30/09 - Hollywood Studios

01/10 - Rest day
02/10 - Islands of Adventure
03/10 - Animal Kingdom
04/10 - Rest day
05/10 - Epcot (possibly Illuminations)
06/10 - Magic Kingdom
07/10 - Hollywood Studios
08/10 - Discovery Cove
09/10 - Universal Studios
10/10 - Departure date (boooo!)

So, that's the basics but you can find my full pre trip report here.

So, on with the show...! Happy reading everyone. :earsgirl::earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter