Our Halloween Pop adventure with a 32 year old Disney Newbie -Trip report link pg. 34

I would say the best route to MK from DTD would be to bus to Contempory and walk to MK, or bus to GF and monorail over.

Oh yeah - and duh - if we go to Chef Mickey's, taking the bus to the Comtempory would make sense! Thanks!

Our flight times kind of stink :sad2: But the fare was great - especially leaving out of Green bay :woohoo:

I hear you...

We're coming in to MCO at 11:30pm on the 30th!! :faint: Saves about $100 a ticket, though. (But between that and us doing the party Sat night, I'm not sure if we'll be able to meet or not!) :confused3

Three hours sounds about right for BBB! Definitely a good idea to sleep in and just do a bit of swimming on party day!! :thumbsup2 That's my plan as well!

Kathy

I hear you...

We're coming in to MCO at 11:30pm on the 30th!! :faint: Saves about $100 a ticket, though. (But between that and us doing the party Sat night, I'm not sure if we'll be able to meet or not!) :confused3

Three hours sounds about right for BBB! Definitely a good idea to sleep in and just do a bit of swimming on party day!! :thumbsup2 That's my plan as well!

Kathy

Yeah - Halloween will be a busy day! I forgot you were getting in that late the night before. That Tuesday seems like the best choice for BBB, but Maddie says she wants to be a cheerleader :cheer2: (HSM of course) for the party - but she wants to wear Snow White for BBB - so we'll have to think on it some more. :surfweb:

Looks like a good plan, I hate trying to plan without park hours, it makes it all just a guessing game.

:welcome: Thanks for reading! I can't wait for the park hours to come out - I'm glad I'm going at the end of the month so I have a week or two before ADR's can be made.

Speaking of ADR's it sounds like the new online system is working well :thumbsup2 I am totally going to use it :surfweb:

Also - I don't know how much I'll be on today - but I'm going up north for the weekend - so no internet for me! It's supposed to be great weather so I am really looking forward to it!

Have a great weekend!

OH - and can anyone tell me how to turn a link into words, so I can make my pre-trip title the link in my siggy? Thanks :)

OH - and can anyone tell me how to turn a link into words, so I can make my pre-trip title the link in my siggy? Thanks :)

if you go to edit signature....add the title between the url and /url and it should come up...i think.

Hope your weekend is fun. I'm glad you weren't on, because it gives me a chance to catch up. LOL! :rotfl2:

if you go to edit signature....add the title between the url and /url and it should come up...i think.

I tried, that didn't seem to work. Thanks though! I'll figure it out eventually :surfweb:

Hope your weekend is fun. I'm glad you weren't on, because it gives me a chance to catch up. LOL! :rotfl2:

LMAO! I know reading all these trip reports is a full time job :laughing:

Try this...

[thread=enter thread # here]Trip Report Title[/thread]

(Sorry to butt in Jordan, didn't realize you were trying again...)

Kathy

Try this...

[thread=enter thread # here]Trip Report Title[/thread]

(Sorry to butt in Jordan, didn't realize you were trying again...)

Kathy

Thanks Kathy - I got it between yours and Jordan's description :thumbsup2

For anyone else wondering it's:

[*url=thread url]trip report title[*/url] Without the * :)

It's a day for celebrating!

ONE MONTH TO ADR'S

WOOHOO!!!!!​

:banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

So, I am going to go for CRT, Park Fare, Beirgarten, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, and the last one is undecided. I wanted Tepan Edo, but the local hibachi place has not agreed with me the last two times we've gone :sick: so I don't want to chance it.

It's a day for celebrating!​

ONE MONTH TO ADR'S

So, I am going to go for CRT, Park Fare, Beirgarten, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, and the last one is undecided....

Congratulations on hitting that one-month milestone!! :woohoo:

Love your choices!!

(Keep in mind that the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway is a good second choice if you don't get CRT!!!)

Kathy

Congratulations on hitting that one-month milestone!! :woohoo:

Love your choices!!

(Keep in mind that the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway is a good second choice if you don't get CRT!!!)

Kathy

We did Norway in 2005 for lunch - it was very good and nice interaction :thumbsup2 We did CRT in 2007, the only reason I'm going to try this time is because it's SIL's first trip, so I think it will be cool to eat in the castle and we are getting in so late on our first day, we won't use a table service credit so we'll have an extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter