Our Gawrsh Darn Spooktacular Halloween TR ***Last Updates from Tracy 6/17***

If they do this again in 4 years I may be joining you!

Natalie thinks for sharing your mini TR that is so awesome I loved all of it and am so jealous too :thumbsup2

What a great time you all had, good food, characters, shopping, and all the park fun...plus getting the pin and shirt for the event :goodvibes

Man if they do this again in 4 years I am so there :cool1:

What a great trip! Thanks for the mini tr. I would have LOVED to have went but it wasn't in the cards this year. Maybe next time!

My roommates for Feb 29 2016???? Where are we staying ladies???

Now back to our regularly scheduled TR......

Then we made it to TSM!

DSCF1051.jpg

I love the umbrella at this ride

DSCF1052.jpg

I could finally take pictures (my batteries were dead the day before)

DSCF1056.jpg

DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1078.jpg

I got a pic of my partner

DSCF1079.jpg

And of course the score (I won!!!!)

DSCF1083.jpg

Next was the Great movie Ride and we got the COWBOY side!!!!!

DSCF1089.jpg

DSCF1120.jpg

Then we were off to the streets of America

DSCF1170.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

I have always missed doing the umbrella so I couldn’t wait and Tracy got a great picture of me

2011_09290068.jpg

DSCF1173.jpg

DSCF1174.jpg

DSCF1176.jpg

That is a fabulous picture of you under the Umbrella!!!!

Where is Tracy these days?

That is a fabulous picture of you under the Umbrella!!!!

Where is Tracy these days?

Thanks! Tracy had perfect timing!

Life has caught up with her and she has been pretty busy. I figured instead of making you all wait I will just continue and if she has some spare time she can come on and comment

LOVE these pix! :goodvibes And I can't believe you guys got the Cowboy side! Yee-haa!

(Sorry I've been AWOL like Tracy... Life is getting in the way of my DIS-ing!)

Kathy

We asked if the Cowboy side was available and it just happened to be that boat... great timing!!!!

Life does that sometimes... good part about writing a joint TR, there's someone to pick up the slack!

What fun Umbrella shots, yours is really GREAT!!! Where is that photo op, I see it in so many Tr's but I don't remember ever passing it on my previous trips, would like to take the time to take some pictures next trip.

Can't wait to see what else you conquered in DHSpopcorn::

What fun Umbrella shots, yours is really GREAT!!! Where is that photo op, I see it in so many Tr's but I don't remember ever passing it on my previous trips, would like to take the time to take some pictures next trip.

Can't wait to see what else you conquered in DHSpopcorn::
Right at the bottom of the Streets of America, sort of across from Lights Motor Action

This was the first trip I got these great shots too

Next we had to go meet Mike!!!

DSCF1180.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

I wonder what Emma was saying, doesn’t she look like a little mom with her hands on her hips :rotfl2:

Eryka was so excited when she found out that Phineas and Ferb were meeting here so we had to make sure we got to see them. The line was pretty long and it was really hot but this was a MUST. While waiting in line they pretend they are filming a movie with different P&F scenes and they get the kids involved. Both Eryka and Demetri ended up getting picked for it

DSCF1193.jpg

DSCF1209.jpg

Then we got to meet them!

DSCF1236.jpg

DSCF1239.jpg

We noticed Lights, Motors, Action! Was about to start and they had just added Lightning to it so we were in!

DSCF1288.jpg

DSCF1257.jpg

We stopped for a bathroom break and to fill up out water (it was really hot) I had to get this picture

DSCF1292.jpg

I promise it didn’t fall on her :lmao:

Now it was almost time for the parade so we stopped for a snack (which I believe Ariana got for free for her birthday!) and then we found a spot

DSCF1297.jpg

DSCF1300.jpg

DSCF1302.jpg

DSCF1304.jpg

DSCF1307.jpg

DSCF1310.jpg

DSCF1312.jpg

DSCF1321.jpg

DSCF1331.jpg

Since it was hot we figured the Little Mermaid was a good way to cool off

DSCF1364.jpg

Then we knew we still had some time before our dinner ressie so we went to see some characters

DSCF1340.jpg

DSCF1353.jpg

Then we made our way over to Mama Melrose. I had never been here before and I heard mixed reviews about it. When we checked in we were told they were running 30 minutes behind (here we go again)

DSCF1372.jpg

We decided to go look in the Christmas Shop and I got my 2011 Ornament, then I took the picture of the girls I take every year

DSCF1376.jpg

We made our way back to a very crowded waiting area of the restaurant and we waited, and waited, and waited. I said to Tracy that I was not impressed and the food had better be good. We had booked the Fantasmic dinner package so I didn’t want to just skip it or we wouldn’t get the dinner seating.

We started with drinks and I got the Sangria again (YUMMMMMM) What did you have Tracy???

DSCF1381.jpg

For an App I ordered the Cesar Salad and let me tell you this was the best one I have ever had. I swear they were growing the lettuce in the kitchen it was that fresh

DSCF1380.jpg

For my Entrée I got the Charred Strip Steak and OMG this was DELISH (I am starting to forget how long we had to wait)

DSCF1383.jpg

For dessert I had the Panna Cotta

DSCF1392.jpg

Now let me tell you this was the BEST meal I have had at WDW and I wished we had a reservation there the next night too. They made up for the wait and I’m glad I waited!

After dinner we made our way to Cover Story so we could add the pics from the P&F movie shoot to our PP card and then we were off to see Fantasmic.

We finally found our seats after almost exiting the theatre (no one directs you where to go). The seats for the dinner package are to the very far right of the theatre. I don’t mind this cause I know the boat goes right by and there are 3 water screens and one is right by there. The people behind us however were not happy with their VIP seating area and continued to complain about it right up till the show started (when I tuned them out :))
Of course the show was good and I would get the dinner package again because I kinda like the seats.

Crowd Shot

DSCF1419.jpg

DSCF1425.jpg

DSCF1508.jpg

DSCF1509.jpg

DSCF1511.jpg

Now when the show was over let me tell you it was a huge crowd trying to get out. I almost wished it was an EMH night.

The bus stop was no better either and I believe it took us almost an hour to get out of there. Next time it’s like that I think I will take a cab
All in all this was a really great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter