Our Gawrsh Darn Spooktacular Halloween TR ***Last Updates from Tracy 6/17***

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Tinkermom76, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

leave it to you to Bump it up for us :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

Day 4 – Monday September 26

Park - Disney Hollywood Studios

Reservations – 1900 Park fare

I actually set my alarm for 7:30 this morning although I did wake up a bit before that. After everyone was up and ready we headed over to Everything Pop for breakfast. Me and the kids had our regular assortment of pancakes and waffles.

Next was catching a bus to DHS.

We stopped to take some pics of Lightning and Mater.

The sun was particularly bright this morning and I had to give Demetri my sunglasses so we could take his picture without his face being completely screwed up. :crazy:

[​IMG]

Then we stopped for a couple photopass pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now off to the 1st ride, everyone agreed it had to be Toy Story. It was at this point I realized my batteries were dead in my camera and I didn’t bring any extra. I am sure Tracy has some queue pics to share though.

Yep! I took one or two ;) The kids were pretending to be the local sheriffs in the area and were happy with that, but then they were in jail and not so thrilled :lmao: Then of course we had to have a kooky glasses pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As soon as we got off Emma asked if we could go again. Of course I said no maybe later after we do some other things but I was overruled by Tracy who said sure we can! What the heck lets go again.

Whoops, I didn’t know I had overruled you – sorry! :blush: But yeah, I wanted to go again!

That`s ok, it is vacation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

Woo hoo, TSM two times in a row is always a good time. :thumbsup2

5. JPFamilyMom

JPFamilyMom DIS Veteran

WOW!!!!!! I'm so jealous, TSM two times in a row, that is something that would've made my kiddos very happy too:banana::banana::banana:

Love all the PP pics, so fun. Can't wait to see what else you do this day:)

6. Kathy Jetson

Kathy Jetson DIS Veteran

We've never been able to go 2 times in a row. Heck not even twice in one day! Was the line really short or did you just go for it and wait?

Oh and I love the "magic"shots!

7. mrsksomeday

mrsksomeday My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

YAY that you go to do TSM 2 times in a row, we LOVE that game!! Looks like a great start to your DHS day.

8. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

Definately a favorite! My arm was killing me the second time through but I was still seriously laughing!

Had to do it! :laughing:

The fast pass line was really good, hardly any wait. We definately took advantage!

I love the competition of TSM and how you just keep laughing and laughing. Now if I could just one day get the high score! :rotfl:

9. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

Can't beat me :lmao:

10. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

After I beat Tracy at TSM we ran into a Green Army Man. I think these are cool costumes.

Love the Green Army guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next was One Man’s Dream. Now I have to admit I have never gone in here before and I was kind of excited to see everything. We even watched the movie (which came in handy on our last morning).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I’ve been here a few times now and we LOVE coming here. Demetri asked if he could take the pictures in here so I handed him the camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next we were off to the animations class. I did this last trip and loved it and was really looking forward to it. This year we drew Buzz and I must admit I did a way better job on Donald last year. I can’t even find the drawings to show you how bad they were :scared1:.

Finally I got to do this class!! I loved it and it will be a must do for me from now on. I took pics of mine while I was waiting with Emma later in the day outside Aerosmith.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Daddy_of_Princesses

Daddy_of_Princesses The downside of being better than everyone else is

I'm thinking they would be pretty hot in the summer time.

12. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

twice in a row...I am so jealous. I have only rode it once ...EVER!
    One mans Dream is cool. Again I've only been in it once...and would like to take more time in it

13. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

Ya plastic clothes and heat don't mix

One's man dream is really cool but you gotta take some time to go through. The movie was ready to start so we rushed through the last bit of it so I think next trip we won't worry about rushing to the movie and really take the time to see all the exhibits

14. stephielela

stephielela DIS Veteran

Great updates! I am so jealous of your leisure time!! I am vowing to take a WDW trip where there is actually downtime!! I never have that!

15. Katie & Glen

Katie & Glen DIS Veteran

Good update, but we need more!! :lmao:

16. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

I never get down time on my vacation either so this was a nice change

Thanks Tracy!!!!

OK since you asked so nicely :)

17. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

I really wanted to make sure we saw Beauty and the Beast because me and the girls have never seen it and just missed it last trip so we headed there next.

On the way we stopped in a store that had some great looking treats so we could get snacks to enjoy during the show. Eryka got a Mickey rice crispie treat, Emma got a bag of grape cotton candy (she was trying grape for the 1st time and she hated it, we will stick to the pink and blue from now on) and I got a carrot cake cookie which was pretty good. We all got a dose of attitude from the not very nice lady behind the counter. I asked for Mickey ice cream (by mistake Eryka didn’t even want the ice cream I just got mixed up) and the lady bit my head off because they don’t have those. I told her I mean the crispie treat and she huffed off to get it. Her name tag was hidden so I couldn’t get her name but she was a mean old lady and she had no Disney spirit at all.

She was less than magical with us too unfortunately. I hadn’t even heard Natalie’s experience with her because we were separated a bit in line - I wanted to get Ariana a candy apple but I realized I hadn’t brought any cash with me, so after a gruff “NEXT!” I asked if the treats counted as snacks on the dining plan. Well evidently that was an annoying question because she was quite snarky with us. The CM at the cash register looked quite apologetic... imagine working with someone like that all day!

We finally made it to BaTB and had our snacks. Now it was my first time seeing this show and I loved it - I can’t wait to see it next trip!

I have sooooo many pics of this show, definitely a favourite. :goodvibes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Kathy Jetson

Kathy Jetson DIS Veteran

Sorry you guys had to deal with the crabby lady. I hate it when we meet the rare cm who clearly hates thier job it brings me back to the real world.:sad2:

I LOVE the Beauty and The Beast show!

19. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

it was funny cause the way she was wearing her name tag on her shirt we just couldn't see her name. If I had seen her name I was going to complain. She was very rude to Tracy, snapped at her that it was a merchandise store... so helpful she was

20. mrsksomeday

mrsksomeday My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

I am so sorry you had that encounter with a nasty CM. She needed to check her bad mood at the door. I am so happy you liked Beauty and the Beast, we love it :goodvibes.

21. TanzUnited99

TanzUnited99 DIS Veteran

Love the PP pics at DHS and yay on riding TSMM twice!!

One Man's Dream looks great - we never ended up there but I hope to get to explore one day.

I have to agree with Beauty and the Beast being a favourite - it sure is an amazing show! :lovestruc

Happy Thanksgiving to the both of you - hope you have a great day! :goodvibes